Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Feb 2011
650 heads on a 750?
I read the compression increase on the 2012 750 was most attributed to the use of 650 heads. Does anyone know if this a straight bolt-on? I am just curious since I have 4+ years remaining on my warranty and am not ready to start modifying things to that degree. But, if it is a straight bolt-on, it may be worth keeping an eye out for a set of used 650 heads to have ported/polished, etc for the future...
2010 Nocturne Blue Brute Force 750i
- K&N Air Filter + K&N Sock
- Highlifter springs (front and rear)
- Full "Chuck" HDPE skid plate system
- Warn XT30 winch
- Raceline Mamba 12x7 wheels w/ ITP Bajacross Tires (26 x 9/11 x 12)
- Derale Oil Cooler w/ Fan
- PowerMadd Handguards + Mirrors
- Audio Tube