Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

VFJ Air Cleaner

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  aaacon 
#1 ·
Just got my new air cleaner from Interstate Motor Sports today. Here's a picture installed.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Is it like a K&N?

#4 ·
What does he charge for that if you don't mind? Thanks

#7 ·
It looks exactly like a K&N but uses no oil? That sounds like a really bad idea to me. Almost as bad as a paper filter. What is the word on it?

#8 ·
If your read his post in Facebook he explains what's in it so it's better then a paper filter and oiled one. Or you could email him like I did.

#9 ·
It's like these R2C filters. They don't make one for the Kawasaki but they filter down to 4 microns. But is that enough? Many think so. I know one guy that put one on his RzR and after 300 miles of very dusty trails, pulled it, swabbed the intake track and found some dust. But he admits it might have been there from the previous filter. Think I'll keep my Uni for now. Let us know how it works out.

Cold Air Intake System, CAI, cold air intake System, Performance Air Filters | R2CPerformance.com

#10 ·
We're going to Tall pines tomorrow, I'll post a review after the ride.

#11 ·
We had a blast, bike ran great. 60 degrees and lots of mud. The filter is still clean. We'll see wwhen it gets dusty out.
I have no idea why the pictures are upside down.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.