Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

What did you do to your Kawasaki today?

474K views 3K replies 647 participants last post by  rubiranch 
#1 ·
We have one of these on the Jeep board that i belong to as well. So i thought i would start one on here. I know some of us do something to our ATV's daily. Whether it be routine maintenance or something major. So lets see what you did to your TOY today!

#6 ·
started it for the first time this winter, forgot how loud it was. lol put all new suspension bearings in place and lubed up everything to get ready for spring.

#12 ·
Rode it!!!! I also began looking for ways to spend some money on it as soon as I get my income tax return.

#14 ·
#19 ·
i put the secondary clutch back on after removing a shim. waiting on my primary to get back from v force john. should be here tomorrow with the stage 3, spidermod, and kebc removal. i cant wait to get it back together and take it for a ride. :cool:

#20 ·
Not today, but over the weekend I changed the oil, front diff fluid and air filter. Also had new tires put on and installed my new plow (although we probably won't need it again this year). Could not change rear diff because I could not find the proper fluid for it. Want/need to change the plugs, but I can't find one of them. :confused:
This is an 05 Prairie 700 that I just picked up so I'm trying to baseline everything for myself. I found one plug...although it's very hard to get to with my big hands, but can't find the other one. Owners manual does not help and neither does the maint manual.
Any help?

#22 ·
I put a new belt on mine over the weekend. It was about time, it still had the original on it. About 2300 miles. It needed it.

#23 ·
I saw a picture on the net of a brute with the front rack off of it yesterday, every day when i leave the house i walk through the garage and right past my brute and tonight i got home a bit early and my girlfriend didnt notice i was home, i couldnt resist. I quick striped the front rack off mine and it looks sick!!

#24 ·
I install a set of used elka stage 3 shocks friday. Rode 4o miles Sat and absolutely love the ride and feel with these shocks. So much smoother. Too bad we have to spend 1k to get a good ride! then cleaned and removed front plastic. Thinking of applying some bedliner to hide all the scuffs and scratches.

#25 ·
Im using one of them for a work bench tonight:lol: It is holding my sub box pieces while I am building them:lol:

#26 ·
added a little extra bling tonight ups man brought me some PBR goodies , only one more for the set Shaun:D