Kawasaki ATV Forum Header   Kawasaki ATV Forum Header Right
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Kawasaki ATV Performance / Maintenance / Technical > Kawasaki Brute Force/Prairie/Bayou

Kawasaki Brute Force/Prairie/Bayou Kawasaki's strong and reliable utility ATVs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

View Snapon4now's Photo Gallery(0)
Default How to HID and Reverse light???

Any tips on how too HID my 02 prarie 650???

Also I wanna add a reverse backup light....any help?

thanks, Dave
Snapon4now is offline   Reply With Quote
KawieRiders is the premier Kawasaki ATV Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #2

View Wasscally Wabbit's Photo Gallery(0)

Hi Dave ,, I have a 07 Brute 750 . I actually want to do the same thing.. I have a friend in the neighboorhood , who has a old foreman 350 . he did alot of add ons to it , I know he did the hids, he installed 2 rear tailights and hooked them up so they flash alternatly ( for when he plows) and I believe he wired in a reverse light . he's hard to get in touch with because of his work schedule. I'll ask him as soon as I see him.

I thought I had seen a reverse light kit some where on the net, maybe on ebay. I think it was made by moose .
found one on ebay for cheap ,, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ALL-N...Q5fAccessories

I actually wouldn't mind installing a turn signal kit and flashers and horn for when I plow in the winter also. I do alot of driveways in the area and ride to all of them . I use hand signals now. Cops don't bother me when they see the plow on and I'm riding slow during a snow storm. they know i'm not out riding like a mad man causing problems on the road way.

I'll see what I can find out from the guy in the neighboorhood. when I do I'll let you know.
1987 Honda XL 250R
1986 Honda TRX 350 fourTrax 4x4

Last edited by Wasscally Wabbit; 03-16-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Wasscally Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #3

Default reverse lights

Quote: Originally Posted by Wasscally Wabbit View Post
Hi Dave ,, I have a 07 Brute 750 . I actually want to do the same thing.. I have a friend in the neighboorhood , who has a old foreman 350 . he did alot of add ons to it , I know he did the hids, he installed 2 rear tailights and hooked them up so they flash alternatly ( for when he plows) and I believe he wired in a reverse light . he's hard to get in touch with because of his work schedule. I'll ask him as soon as I see him.

I thought I had seen a reverse light kit some where on the net, maybe on ebay. I think it was made by moose .
found one on ebay for cheap ,, ALL NEW ATV UTV BACKUP REVERSE BACK UP LIGHT 55W H3**HY : eBay Motors (item 300388662480 end time Mar-20-10 13:09:03 PDT)

I actually wouldn't mind installing a turn signal kit and flashers and horn for when I plow in the winter also. I do alot of driveways in the area and ride to all of them . I use hand signals now. Cops don't bother me when they see the plow on and I'm riding slow during a snow storm. they know i'm not out riding like a mad man causing problems on the road way.

I'll see what I can find out from the guy in the neighboorhood. when I do I'll let you know.

Sure....um I have been told that brutes and prairies are wired stock for reverse light and aux lights.....I'm hoping one of these experts will chime in soon to help us
Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 AM   #4

View Plainsman's Photo Gallery(0)

There is a 2wire back there, but its a constant on. I just put a toggle on the rear rack. I plow too and put an aux light on the front rack too.

2006 KFX80 -- For the Boy

2005 Raptor 80 -- For the Girl

2004 KFX 700 -- Lots of Armor *sold

2003 P650 -- Montana Jacks Receiver System -- 2" Lift -- Warn 3.0CEci -- 26" Mudlites on ITP Type 4 -- HighLifter Module -- EPI Black/Pink -- .04shims@900' -- KEBC Fork Removed -- Moose Winter Kit -- Warn 60" Plow -- Fimco 27-71 Sprayer
Plainsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #5

Default Rev light update

Thanks to V-force John...I finally got the answer.

to get reverse lights, u can use the two wires located near rear brake light.

one is positve when key on the other is ground throught the reverse switch.

In order to light just while in Reverse, u must not ground light to chassis.

To avoid this, use a two wire light!!!!

Now I can see when I am in the middle of nowhere backing up!!!!

Back to Top    Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Kawasaki ATV Performance / Maintenance / Technical > Kawasaki Brute Force/Prairie/Bayou

Search tags for this page
2005 brute force 750 reverse light flashing
650 brute force reverse light

atv reverse light

atv reverse lights

factory reverse light hook up brute force

how to ground lights for atv
htpp://ebay.item-motors.net/2007-kawasaki-brute-force-750i-4x4/63119328548
i want a backup light on 350 grizzly atv
install reverse light on a kawasaki teryx
kawasaki brute force blinker kit

teryx 4 reverse lights

turn signal kits for brute force 650
warn reverse light polaris ranger
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.