Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

12' brute force 750 vs kfx700

7K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  QuadOwner 
#1 ·
both bone stock who has it in a drag?

#2 ·
prob the brute I beat 2 last time at busco and they had pipes on them and my brute is bone stock its a 2012

#8 ·
KFX 35 rwhp stock
12 brute 41-42 rwhp stock

The brute will get the holeshot and after that it'll be fairly even.

piped and tuned correctly either one will put on a good race. 12 brute can make up to 54 rwhp bone stock with bolt on's. KFX can make 50 with stock motor and all the bolt ons.

KFX has the advantage. the 2012 brute's are very heavy. over 800 pounds. (yes I scaled them and have pics) KFX weighs around 580

rider weight and tire size has a ton to do with performance as well.

John

#10 ·
KFX 35 rwhp stock
12 brute 41-42 rwhp stock

The brute will get the holeshot and after that it'll be fairly even.

piped and tuned correctly either one will put on a good race. 12 brute can make up to 54 rwhp bone stock with bolt on's. KFX can make 50 with stock motor and all the bolt ons.

KFX has the advantage. the 2012 brute's are very heavy. over 800 pounds. (yes I scaled them and have pics) KFX weighs around 580

rider weight and tire size has a ton to do with performance as well.

John

John they say the new brute is 698 dry and why are they heavier than the older style,I really dont know I just wondering I have a 2012 and I didnt think they weighed 800,I ran a stock kfx and beat it every time at busco a while back and raced a 2006 brute bone stock with a total new rebuild and a lighter rider and I walked away from it aswell.I was suprised at how fast the newer brute is now.

#11 ·
I think most utility quads are heavier then advertised, ive weighed both an outlander 400 and 800 and they were 100lbs over their claimed weights . Two of my friends races last weekend in a field that had a little bit of snow on, still good traction. 04kfx700 all stock excpet for dalton clutch spring, 12 brute 750 eps, rear seat full of gear and a winch brute won every time except when they went about 600 ft, i think the lighter front end on the kfx help it on the top end in the snowy grass

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.