Kawasaki ATV Forum Header   Kawasaki ATV Forum Header Right
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Kawasaki ATV Performance / Maintenance / Technical > Kawasaki Mojave/Lakota

Kawasaki Mojave/Lakota The revolutionary long-lasting Mojave, and it's close cousin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2003, 08:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

View Lakotasportmutha's Photo Gallery(0)
Default Lakota vs. 300ex, 250ex, mojave

Hey, this is another question for all you lakota riders. How does our machine stand up against the competition on a mx track? The number of us is so slim, that I don't know where we stand. People have even asked me stuff like "why is your mojave blue?", or "what the heck is that" I want an honest no BS answer too. Don't embelish. I know your proud of your quads and like to impress, heck i do too. We are the few, the proud, the lakota riders. People look at me/my quad wherever i ride like its a new prototype or somthing. anyways, ive raced a stock blaster and warrior and beat them both, but the riders weren't that good. but my biggie is the 300 ex. thats what im aimin for. let me know if im gonna get waxed or not, and by which quads.
Lakotasportmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
KawieRiders is the premier Kawasaki ATV Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Old 07-11-2003, 11:09 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

View Mo. Lakota's Photo Gallery(0)

I have only raced mine in the woods . I was able to maintain a pace with 300s 400s and stick with them . I was not able to pass them unless they screwed up . This was in really rough wooded trails with lots of hills and rocks . I am wanting to do a MX course . Now you have to remember that our Lakotas are heavy compared to the others and the stock shocks suck , there either to stiff so you can absorb jumps or to get it to handle good they are to soft . i plan on upgrading my shocks in the future . Would like extended A arms + 2s and a two to three inch extended swingarm but they cost lots of Dollars . A freind of mine won a Mo. Harescramble a few years ago on a mildly modified Lakota . I see another Kid on one locally running right with the 300s and 400s on Motocross but he is really talented and is running aftermarket shocks . Speed dont matter none if it dont handle and land right . Dont know if this helps any for you . I have ran mine in drags at the Rodeo course against a 300 EX and a Mojave with a pipe and filter kit and we ran down around a barrel and back it was so close of a tie it was scary and he weighed 150 verses my 225 .
Mo. Lakota is offline   Reply With Quote

Back to Top    Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Kawasaki ATV Performance / Maintenance / Technical > Kawasaki Mojave/Lakota

Search tags for this page
2003 kawasaki lakota 300 review
2003 kawasaki lakota review

250ex vs 300ex

300ex vs lakota
300ex vs. mojave

kawasaki lakota 300

kawasaki lakota 300 top speed

kawasaki lakota vs 300ex

kawasaki mojave vs lakota

lakota 300 upgrades
lakota 300 vs
lakota 300 vs mojave 250

mojave 250 vs 300ex

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.