Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

just a heads up to everyone......

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  YJim 
#1 ·
I'm deperately in need of a brand new or very near new set of front green fenders. I also need a left side new green rad shroud. I saw a while back a lad picked up a new set from d'stecate, If anyone that wants to peddle a new set or if your pro white, new plastics would be comming to a good home. I'll bump this thread occasionally as it's sinks into the depths of the fourm.

Pm me.....

#3 · (Edited)
Oh hell no adam, Your white fenders are for a second build. And your green are going to be my regular riders, I need a set of new green fronts for my tecate that I'll be premiering this summer. I'm just waiting on Dave to get my goodies back to me then I'll be tearing it up with the Bruser...

#7 ·
Dirk, I have 2 sets of Green plastic (comforter not included:))... not new but no cracks and all mounting tabs intact. I'd say very good condition. 1 set of shrouds is in the same condition. 1 set of factory blue sides also in same condition. Really hate to sell but I've lost interest and thinking about parting the build (another thread perhaps)...:(

#9 ·
Damn! those look really good. You know, Its a shame that we couldnt contact maier and convince them to make some new ones. I'm sure that we could get enough people pipe up and get some on the market.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.