Kawasaki ATV Forum Header   Kawasaki ATV Forum Header Right
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Sponsor Support > Truro Recreation Products

Truro Recreation Products Truro Recreation Products - Truro, Nova Scotia - 902-893-DYNO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Premium Member
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Premium Member

View kujo's Photo Gallery(0)
Default sled grass drags

hey ray, there are grass drags in scotsburn in the same field the 4 wheeler drags were years ago.. i believe they are close to the end of october.. get something ready, i want to see a turbo or supercharged yamaha there
KawieRiders is the premier Kawasaki ATV Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Supporting Vendor
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Premium Member

View Dynoray's Photo Gallery(0)

Quote: Originally Posted by kujo View Post
hey ray, there are grass drags in scotsburn in the same field the 4 wheeler drags were years ago.. i believe they are close to the end of october.. get something ready, i want to see a turbo or supercharged yamaha there
LOL, we're trying. Have 3 400-500HP sleds on the go now and the first race is Oct 16th.
Don't think we're going to be ready for that one, trying to get the V supercharger kit finished this week and we're supposed to have our new cams here this week so I have 6 1000's and a few 900's to get out before I get back on the sleds.
O well, my old race motor will be there anyway.
Dynoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #3
Premium Member

Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Dynoray View Post
LOL, we're trying. Have 3 400-500HP sleds on the go now and the first race is Oct 16th.
Don't think we're going to be ready for that one, trying to get the V supercharger kit finished this week and we're supposed to have our new cams here this week so I have 6 1000's and a few 900's to get out before I get back on the sleds.
O well, my old race motor will be there anyway.
let me know when you have the super V ready for testing, i have the DS1000 running now and another buddy has a cheetah banshee
Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

Hey Kurt, you going to the races this weekend?
I decided today that I'm going to race, I need a day out of the shop.
Unfortunatly, the test track was only open today so I'll be running to sleds "untested" on Saturday, but last time I did that, I ran 7 classes and ended up with 6 firsts and 1 second, LOL
Hope the luck holds true, LOL
Ray
Old 02-11-2011, 04:21 AM   #5
Premium Member

Premium Member

john is going too (canadasT4) i may have to make it.. im just a little worried about driving an 8000# truck on the ice when its been so mild this winter.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

john is going too (canadasT4) i may have to make it.. im just a little worried about driving an 8000# truck on the ice when its been so mild this winter.
You would never get NEAR driving on the lake unless you were already there now anyway. If you get there at 11 am, when the racing starts, you'll have to walk a mile as parking is usually WAY past full by 8-9am.
I'm not going now anyway, just too much to do. Maybe I'll take a day of when I retire at 85, LOL
Ray
Old 02-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #7
Premium Member

Premium Member

ya i was there and couldnt find ya, i guess i should have looked here before i went.. i did find john and a few other guys i know though so not a total loss.. there were a pile of sleds there, its a well setup event..
Old 02-14-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

ya i was there and couldnt find ya, i guess i should have looked here before i went.. i did find john and a few other guys i know though so not a total loss.. there were a pile of sleds there, its a well setup event..
Yes it's a nice event, one of the bigger sled races around and some pretty good sleds.
That's two years I've missed the race, I got the last sled ready to race Friday night (my old race motor), he got to the track Saturday morning and it was trying to flip over on him so he didn't run it!!! He didn't want to call me at home, I said it's race day, you call me ANYTIME, LOL. It need a 5 minute suspension adjustment.
A couple years ago, Dennis finished 3rd there in open Mod, loaded up from there and went to the World Series of Ice and won heavey mod and open mod, so yep, there's some pretty good sleds. Dennis won again, the sled he won the world series with (and everything else that year in canada and the US) was 288HP, this new one's a little more, LOL
That sled did set another world record in the grass this year, then oneStop beat that with their supercharged sled, but it's still the worlds quickest all motor sled, LOL, but Superchargers rule now.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
Premium Member

Premium Member

we need something like that around here for ATVs..
Old 02-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #10
Supporting Vendor
Premium Member

we need something like that around here for ATVs..
Ya Steve and I were talking about that the other day, we have 50 acres and have planned for a long time to build a motorsport complex there, sled grass drag track, ice drag track and same for ATV's, just never have any time. Steve has has offered his heavy equipment and time already, so if we can get a few more together, maybe we can get it done this year.
Ray

Back to Top    Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Sponsor Support > Truro Recreation Products

Search tags for this page
arctic cat grass drag parts#i
bever grassdrags

grass drag for field

grass drags nova scotia

grass sled

grass sleds

grass sleds --filetype:ps -filetype:dwf -filetype:kml -filetype:kmz -filetype:xls -filetype:ppt -filetype:doc -filetype:

kawasaki drag snowmobile
kawieriders
motorcycle grass sled
snowmobile grass drags - pictou, ns
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.