Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Kfx 700 primary

873 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Theoakschamp 
#1 ·
Looking for a stock primary in good working order,or a Vforcejohn stage three if anyone has one.this is for a kfx 700.thanks.

#2 ·
If you're interested in a like new, VFJ stage 3 clutch located in New Brunswick, Canada (not that far from Mass) I can PM you a link.

#3 ·
That would be great..

#4 ·
Oakschamp thanks! I ended up buying the clutch?

#5 ·
Good to hear!! you'll love the upgrade. well worth it, especially at that price!!

#6 ·
thanks to member theoakschamp for hooking me up with one hell of a deal! thanks brotha! clutch came in today and it looks great.cant wait to get this mounted up and running.

#7 ·
That's awesome!! I'm glad the deal worked out. You'll love the upgrade. you should get in touch with VFJ about what spring is in that clutch, and upgrading your secondary spring.

#8 ·
It's his number 2 spring which is what I'm looking for..is doing anything to the secondary necessary?

#9 ·
If your secondary spring is stock, than yes, it is worth upgrading that spring as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.