LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2010, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Talking Finished!! Vfj adjustable atv and teryx race weight kits

THEY ARE DONE!!!

ATV 650-1000cc

AND

TERYX RACE 840-1000cc

They are 48 grams and fully adjustable to about 65 grams, or I can have tungsten bolts made for more adjustability to about 75 grams but I don't see it necessary. but I think that'll encompass about all of the kawasaki atv's from 2002-2011.

I'm also working on a few more springs. like a 35/205 and some secondary springs rated same as or just a tiny hair stiffer than a stock Vforce for a replacment of older worn out springs. in the Vforce, prairie, twin peaks and the Arctic cats.

This will fit every clutch from 2002-2011. Even the wide pin 08 and up brute's and Teryx for race applications or V geared trans swaps.

they will feature screw in weight adjustment for Heel, Mid, and tip provisions So you can add and remove weight as many times you see necessary without pressing in and grinding out different rivets (frustrating and costly). Or stacking set screws up just to achieve a better heel weight transfer.

The kit is 225.00 for the normal width pin area clutches

249.00 for the wide weight pin clutches in the 08 and up brutes and Teryx's

John

WEB: WWW.VFORCEJOHN.COM
PHONE: 570-773-1240
EMAIL: [email protected]

DISCOUNT MUZZY EXHAUSTS click here https://www.kawieriders.com/forum/int...ml#post1328320

Last edited by VFORCEJOHN; 03-09-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

more inovation from VFJ. keep it coming john...

04 kfx 700..been hauling yamaha out of the woods almost every weekend since march of 2003

Drag racing is for fags who cant dodge trees!
Old 12-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Dual curve..............my curiosity has been aroused!

If a beam of light from above shines on you..........

Lay on the ground with hands an feet spread wide because you're under arrest!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2010, 05:48 AM
Premium Member
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Sounds good.

04 kfx730- Fundy/amr powered
04 kfx764- " "
04 kfx? BK powered chain drive
08 kfx ? chain drive
04 z400
04 Prairie -BK 840
06 Sportmans 90
04 250ex
99 traxter
08 Teryx
Old 12-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

John, what will all come in the kit for a 2008 bf? weights and primary springs?

BANSHEECRAIG
Old 12-21-2010, 07:17 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I will be purchasing this soon. Right now I am using EPI Maroon secondary on 29.5 swamplites and 12" ITP wheels.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2008 Brute Force 750, 29.5" Interco SwampLite Tires on 12" ITP Black Wheels, TruAir Filter, Maroon Primary, Radiator Relocation, MIMB Snorkels w/3" intake, HMF Performance series exhaust, MSD Ignition & Fuel Controller, HighLifter 2" signature series lift, and much more to come.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheecraig View Post
John, what will all come in the kit for a 2008 bf? weights and primary springs?

it all depends on what you got and what you want. stock, big tire, or BBK.

It's not going to be like some kits that give you a set spring that covers a wide variety of situations.

for the 08 bf you can get the weights and billet spacers alone.
you can get it as a kit, weights, spacers, primary and secondary spring.

primary spring I have many options. #1 thru#7. I have them listed at a sticky at the top of my forum page. They are both low stall and high stall setups.

Secondary I now have 4 secondarys.
one for stock tires I juast finished up this weekend. it's now called my VFJ#4 secondary.

it's Silver/red stripe. rated 120-220 For setups running 25-26 inch tires in IRS models or just a hair lighter top end but quite a bit stiffer out of the hole for better belt grip, engine brake, and improve top end speed.

It's an excellent spring for the Vforce as well running knobby or paddles, but not wanting the top end drop from the BF secondary or the next step stiffer EPI black

stock bf secondary is rated at a 80-245. it's less belt grip initially than my #4 but more on top. Fact is you never slip the belt on top it's out of the hole.

Or my original VFJ#1 secondary. which is stiffer than the Brute stocker. it is rated at 160-262 and will run aggressive 26-27-28 inch tires.

then there's my VFJ #2 secondary for 28-29.5 inch tires rated at 190-305 It's not a long spring like the EPI red or Yellow so there's no top end loss

and my stiffest the VFJ#3 secondary for 28-32 inch tires rated in at 200-340. also shorter length, progressive spring.

So you get a choice in my clutching. you can have an 840 with 32's or a stocker with 28's. I have the weights, springs, and setup that will do whatever you need.

John

WEB: WWW.VFORCEJOHN.COM
PHONE: 570-773-1240
EMAIL: [email protected]

DISCOUNT MUZZY EXHAUSTS click here https://www.kawieriders.com/forum/int...ml#post1328320
Old 12-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

How much difference will it make on a stock internal V with all the bolt ons?

09 V----Mixbreed 800 with stage 3 cams, Muzzy Super Pro, Cross-over intake, VFJ stage 3 w/spidermod clutch. Plus 2 swinger.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:36 PM

Hey John, this is what I wrote from another thread. Do you think the adjustable weights will help with this? What spring of yours is close to the Dalton o/b? I have AMR stock bore, standard Muzzy, MSD, 25" tires and I weigh 165 #. THANKS
I think that my 2008 brute "with standard bore kit" might need an adjustable clutch kit. It feels like it might be shifting out too early.FOR EXAMPLE: When I take off "on 1/4 mile asphalt", I have a lag off the line-then it spin the tires some-then when it gets rolling the rpm's get up good. I feels like it is starting off in too high of gear off the line, which sucks for short drags. WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?

BANSHEECRAIG
Old 12-22-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFORCEJOHN View Post
Finally finalized the weights and I'm going to start getting them all done. So I can officially say they are COMING SOON!

They will be 48 grams and fully adjustable to about 65 grams, or I can have tungsten bolts made for more adjustability to about 75 grams but I don't see it necessary. but I think that'll encompass about all of the kawasaki atv's from 2002-2011.

I'm also working on a few more springs. like a 35/205 and some secondary springs rated same as or just a tiny hair stiffer than a stock Vforce for a replacment of older worn out springs. in the Vforce, prairie, twin peaks and the Arctic cats.

This will fit every clutch from 2002-2011. Even the wide pin 08 and up brute's and Teryx for race applications or V geared trans swaps.

they will feature screw in weight adjustment for Heel, Mid, and tip provisions So you can add and remove weight as many times you see necessary without pressing in and grinding out different rivets (frustrating and costly). Or stacking set screws up just to achieve a better heel weight transfer.

If all goes well I should have them done by the end of January and ready to go.

They are a totally different weight and feature a Dual Curve, different than you've seen before.

This'll really bring up the holeshot power. And I think it will be under 200.00

John
That's cool that your trying new stuff John, but how did you get around the dalton Patten on adjustable weights?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Sponsor Support > Interstate Motorsports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in