'12 Brute 750 Timing and Fuel adjustment PCV IN STOCK AND PROGRAMMED! - Kawasaki ATV Forum
Interstate Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 03-02-2012, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Exclamation '12 Brute 750 Timing and Fuel adjustment PCV IN STOCK AND PROGRAMMED!

I have these in stock,. Power Commander V for the Brute Force 750, 2012 models ONLY!

It does some neat things other 2012 programmers dont and has plenty of add on features available.

*Adds and subtracts FUEL over all RPM ranges
*Dual Cylinder Tuning front and rear individual FUEL AND TIMING CURVES
*Full TIMING adjustment - or + 25*
*Autotuning *with autotune setup, (single and dual sensor available)
*Power commander plug in LCD unit compatible tach, a/f, timing
*2 stage switchable mapping (with ANY wired single throw on/off switch)
*Speedo input wire harness to adjust timing and a/f with speed increace (hook speedo wire to PCV if you want)
*Analog 0-5v input for controlling fuel and timing on top of the base mapping for boost, Nos, temp, altitude
*Larger injector and BBK complete mapping fully compatible

I HAVE MUZZY DUAL TUNES SET UP NOW!! INDIVIDUAL CYLINDER TUNES (and YES they are different) FULL DUAL CYLINDER TIMING MAPPING WITH ADVANCE 2*-12* (2012's don't need very much timing)

They will come fully mapped with my custom tune, plug it in and ride it. Install takes about 1 hour

I have 100% stock tune, and Muzzy Duals for the tunes right now.

365.00 + shipping

John

WEB: WWW.VFORCEJOHN.COM
PHONE: 570-773-1240
EMAIL: [email protected]

DISCOUNT MUZZY EXHAUSTS click here https://www.kawieriders.com/forum/int...ml#post1328320

Last edited by VFORCEJOHN; 03-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

Well, Sorry guys, these are not totally ready yet.

they are all giving the 2012's an error code and not picking up the ignition signal on low end so there is no low end timing adjustment functioning correctly.

I'm working with dynojet to see if we can solve ths issue. it my be as simple as firmware upgrade or the boxes might not work at all???? IDK right now.

until then. I'm not selling any until these work perfectly and can be proven to work on multiple machines.

I'll know more as time progresses.

John

DISCOUNT MUZZY EXHAUSTS click here https://www.kawieriders.com/forum/int...ml#post1328320

Last edited by VFORCEJOHN; 03-05-2012 at 11:05 AM.
post #3 of 13 Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFORCEJOHN View Post
Well, Sorry guys, these are not totally ready yet.

they are all giving the 2012's an error code and not picking up the ignition signal on low end.

I'm working with dynojet to see if we can solve ths issue. it my be as simple as firmware upgrade or the boxes might not work at all???? IDK right now.

until then. I'm not selling any until these work perfectly and can be proven to work on multiple machines.

John
That's some bullshit john they had to know that there shit might work or might not and took the gamble and shipped them out to there vendors anyway! Just glad you didn't ship any out to anyone.fucking jokers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 03-05-2012, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

None will ship until they are proven to work better than the digituner and everything works as it should.

I hope they do something soon, Jeff..... I need to get your machine off the dyno to get others on the dyno.

Nothing ever goes easy for me....wait months, get parts in, they don't work. now it's back to square 1.

I'm waiting for Dynojet to call me back.

John

post #5 of 13 Old 03-05-2012, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Also, Just so you know. the code we saw on the dyno last night was, Code: 2303-VR module Is just as I suspected, the tining module built into the PCV. the code means it's not picking up a linear signal and it says it's "unsynched"

they seem to think it may be a firmware issue from the crank sensor frequency range of the 2012 as they have a different stator and pickup than the 2008-2011.

these are the white/black connector right by the steering stem.

Maybe this is the reason that the MSD doesn't work for timing/spark as well?? OR possibly the power steering RPM/SPEED inputs interfereing??

John

post #6 of 13 Old 03-06-2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFORCEJOHN View Post
Also, Just so you know. the code we saw on the dyno last night was, Code: 2303-VR module Is just as I suspected, the tining module built into the PCV. the code means it's not picking up a linear signal and it says it's "unsynched"

they seem to think it may be a firmware issue from the crank sensor frequency range of the 2012 as they have a different stator and pickup than the 2008-2011.

these are the white/black connector right by the steering stem.

Maybe this is the reason that the MSD doesn't work for timing/spark as well?? OR possibly the power steering RPM/SPEED inputs interfereing??

John
Why would they be comparing 08-11 parts to 012 when the unit works on 012 only so the crank sensor frequency should have been known when they designed this kit on the 012 bike that I would think they have of there own to test this shit.but that us probably why msd don't work either.but nobodys fault but dynojets.so can only play the waiting game again.sorry for the headache you got to deal with.thousands in parts and this bullshit guess iam not the only one that deals with this kind of shit.

post #7 of 13 Old 03-16-2012, 08:24 AM

any luck getting these working right yet john?
post #8 of 13 Old 03-16-2012, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Yes they are all fixed, it was a wiring issue, they had the polarity of the ignition pickup reversed in the PCV harness. so adding timing, we were actually removing timing.

'm just needing to get the machine on the dyno and tune it. I just don't have the time this week to get it done. it's all hooked up and sitting there. but I'm strapped with all this clutch and motor work.

John

post #9 of 13 Old 03-16-2012, 01:41 PM

thanks for the reply, not suprised your getting all this business, you do your job well cant wait to get clutch done, guess i'll hold off a bit until after your well deserved holiday and you get caught up a bit, plus gotta save up for all the goodies I can get from you haha, have a good time on holidays!
post #10 of 13 Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

John are you going to have these for the t4s and are they comperable to the msds???

1978 atc 70

Teryx 4 LE aztec red
Catvos 3" lift
29.5" terminators

09' brute forcesold!!!
Fst 840 stg II cams

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Sponsor Support > Interstate Motorsports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode