Memorial Day Weekend at Wolf Pen Gap - Kawasaki ATV Forum
Kawasaki Brute Force/Prairie/Bayou Kawasaki's strong and reliable utility ATVs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-07-2005, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Bummer, all the way around.Even TxLady was disappointed in the trails marked" more technical". I reckon maybe Moab has us spoiled.We will not go back to WPG at Mena,Ark. As usual the riders were great and fun but the trails.... HO HUMMMMM.
To make matters worse someone stole my winch.It was a Warn 2500 mounted as a Multi Mount system that could easily move from front to rear with a quick disconnect pin.
We left the quads at a trailhead parking area for 15 minutes while we rode up to the registration area in our friends pickup. When we returned the winch was gone.I sure love this winch setup. Now I have to buy a new winch but will have to wait awhile to scrape together the funds caz they aint cheap.
Sarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Premium Member

The trails you can accept, but some pos stealing your winch,that's why I pack heat and they do not want me to catch them.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways,beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totaly worn out and screaming......Damn, what a ride!

ATVCCS UTILITY CLASS #963

06 Aztec Red 700 Prairie Dyna CDI, 27" 589'S, MotoSport Alloys Telluride's. [SOLD ALSO DAMN]

04 Green P700 Dyna,DJ needles on 4th notch, 134/138 DJ Jetting,Carb slide vacuum holes enlarged, Mild head porting, Napa hose mod, HMF Penland Full system, Epi pink primary, Epi red secondary, 3000# Warn, 27" 589's,HL lift kit, ODI grips.[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]SOLD!!! I will miss her.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-07-2005, 11:05 AM

Sarge,
We heard about the problem with the winch. I HATED to hear it! We had the ATVNation ride up there that weekend and I was looking forward to meeting you. Sorry I didn't get to.

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-07-2005, 02:34 PM

Sorry to hear about your winch. Next time come to Chadwick MO you won't be disapointed with the trails there. A couple years ago one of the dirt bike mags rated it no. 6 in the nation.

2014 750 Brute Force EPS - Stage 3 Elkas - 26" Kenda Bear Claw HTR - Rox risers with Fly fatbars - D2 overfenders - 1.5" wheel spacers - Aluminum Products skid plates and A arm guards - Dalton plain purple secondary spring and Orange/blue primary spring - Prothane polyurethane sway bar bushings
2016 Kawasaki Versys 1000
03 P650 - sold

image url

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Kawasaki ATV Forum > Kawasaki ATV Performance / Maintenance / Technical > Kawasaki Brute Force/Prairie/Bayou

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode