Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

[NOW IN STOCK - HIDKPRA3] Kawasaki Prairie TRUE Plug-N-Play Kit [RARE]

ATTENTION PRAIRIE OWNERS:
Eagle Eye Lights is proud to introduce the newest addition to our ATV & SIDExSIDE H.I.D. line: the HIDKPRA3 kit.
The HIDKPRA3 is a true plug-n-play H.I.D. stock headlamp upgrade for the 2003-2013 Kawasaki Prairie ATV.

[CLICK HERE FOR A FITMENT GUIDE FOR THE KAWASAKI PRAIRIE]

After realizing the need for a plug-n-play kit for the Kawasaki Prairie in the market, we have taken it upon ourselves to introduce the first kit of it's kind, just as we have done with the Brute Force and Teryx in the past.

We are aware the stock halogen bulbs in the ATVs are barely visible at night, so we offer this kit as an upgrade that will offer at least 6X the light output compared to your stock halogen bulbs. The great thing about H.I.D. is that the draw is about the same as the stock halogen bulb, so battery and power are non-issues with our kits!

We have manufactured this kit to be a plug-n-play fitment. If you take a look at the image above, you will notice the bulb is an exact replacement for your stock halogen bulb and the stock wiring harness will plug right into your stock wiring harness (connectors that unplugs from the halogen bulbs.) All of the components are high quality and they are waterproof!

I am looking for a few end-users interested in doing a write-up and review for the new HIDKPRA3 kit. I will offer you a very special discounted price. Your Prairie may even end up on the front page of our website!

If you are interested, please call me or e-mail me asap. It is as easy as just taking a before and after picture, as well as a few pictures of the stock halogen bulb, wiring, and headlamp.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jessica
Eagle Eye Lights
(909)392-0822
www.eagleeyelights.com
[email protected]
2013 Eagle Eye Lights Online Catalog
Like us on facebook!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts