Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kawieriders.com:

Are you having trouble finding a reliable & TRUE plug-n-play H.I.D. Lighting upgrade for your ATV and/or SIDExSIDE? If the answer is yes, keep reading!

Passenger Side: Eagle Eye Lights H.I.D. Upgrade vs Driver Side: Stock Halogen

We have made it our goal to offer the truest of true and rarest plug-n-play H.I.D. lighting upgrades available in the market. We offer the hard-to-find kits that are unavailable anywhere else for the ATV & SIDExSIDE industry. We cover Polaris, Can Am, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Honda, Arctic Cat, & Suzuki models (1999-2013 year coverage.)

Each bulb and connector we manufacture is made to be an exact fitment for your ATV or SIDExSIDE stock headlamps and stock wiring harness. We offer some of the ONLY true plug-n-play H.I.D. lighting upgrades available in the market for the Brute Force, Prairie, KFX700, & Teryx!

I know there are plenty of generic kits flooding the market right now, but be careful. If the kit is not true plug-n-play, it can end up costing you a heck of a lot more money, not to mention that if the kit is not plug-n-play, it is very dangerous.

We never suggest splicing or cutting to install H.I.D. because the voltage is very high so the wiring should be weather protected and sealed properly, which our kits offer.

Splicing and cutting your stock wiring harness can end up costing a few hundred dollars to replace if you ever have to get the vehicle back to stock again. Our kits are completely reversible so if you want to sell your vehicle as stock it is quick and easy to do so.

Some of you may be wondering how you know our kits are true plug-n-play. The answer is pretty simple: all of the pictures we have on our website will show you the exact image of the kit you will receive. You can compare it to your stock bulb and stock wiring.

We are your one-stop shop for standalone LED, H.I.D., and Halogen lighting as well. You can view the kits and standalone lights on our website at www.eagleeyelights.com

We have served the Off Road industry for over a decade. We are reliable and you can always reach us via telephone or e-mail Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.

If you have any questions, you can feel free to private message me on the forum or you can e-mail me directly at [email protected]

We are always looking for before and after images, riding images with our kits installed, reviews/write-ups, and feedback. We are always striving to improve our products and also come out with new and innovative lighting solutions. Please feel free to e-mail me any images, reviews, and/or ideas you would like to share with us or you can post them to our facebook page.

We look forward to earning your business soon!

Jessica
Eagle Eye Lights
(909)392-0822
www.eagleeyelights.com
[email protected]
Like us on facebook!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome!

Thanks for posting! :tup:

We always love to see our lights in action, especially throughout the country in various environments and terrain!

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve installation or the kits in any way, just feel free to private message me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to post that picture!

Jessica
Eagle Eye Lights
(909)392-0822
www.eagleeyelights.com
[email protected]
2013 Online Catalog
Like us on facebook!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts