Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Kawieriders.com:

I am offering (3) HIDKPRA3 kits at a very special discounted price if anyone on the forum is interested. If you know anyone that has a Prairie 360, please give them my information.

If you have a 2003-2013 Prairie 360 and you are interested in a true plug-n-play H.I.D. upgrade for your stock headlamps, please e-mail me, private message me, or call me.

All we will need is a few pictures of your stock wiring harness (the wires that plug into your stock halogen bulb,) the stock headlamp (back view,) and stock halogen bulb.

If any Kawieriders.com members are not interested in a kit, but are willing to help us out with those pictures, please post them here. I need to have a visual confirmation of the wiring sequence on the stock wiring harness so that we get the plug-n-play connector perfect for the kit's installation. I have attached a picture below to give you an example of the image that we are looking for:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
[Please make sure to pull back the black plastic wire protectors so that we can see the color sequence on the wiring and please have the clip fasteners facing up.]

Please feel free to call me or e-mail me if you have any questions. I can be reached immediately at (909)392-0822. You can also feel free to private message me. My preferred method of contact is via e-mail and you can e-mail me at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jessica
Eagle Eye Lights
(909)392-0822
www.eagleeyelights.com
[email protected]
2013 Eagle Eye Lights Online Catalog
Like us on facebook!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you!

I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to Kawieriders.com member Neil. You are awesome!

You were so helpful and thorough when sending us the pictures! It was exactly what we needed.

We appreciate it so much.

Thank you!

Have a great day!

Jessica
Eagle Eye Lights
(909)392-0822
www.eagleeyelights.com
[email protected]
2013 Eagle Eye Lights Online Catalog
Like us on facebook!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts