Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't ridden her in 2+ years so I'm going to clear the Prairie out to make some room in the storage unit.

P700 Primary Spring
Black Secondary Spring
P700 Belt
Progressive Front Spring Kit
ITP C-Series with Bighorns
Stock wheels with MudLite's
Moose A-Arm Guards
Skid plates
Shop Manual
DG Snorkle
PBR Cams
Dynatek CDI
TwinAir Air Filter
HMF Full Exhaust System
PBR Front Rack Replacement
PBR Computer Mount

I also have some spare parts (shim's, axles, etcc) and some of the stock parts.

Asking $1,800. Call Ron at 407-380-6547.

·
Premium Member
9,448 Posts
Great price! Good luck with the sale.

Where are you located? (that info will help others decide if they are interested in your quad)

On a side note, your quad is a blast from the past. I haven't seen anyone post about PBR (Penland Bros. Racing) Prairie parts in a long time.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mikey - Thanks for the push. The Prairie is in Orlando, FL.

MP was still with Kawie when he worked on my bike. It runs like a raped ape. The modded P700 guys (and sporties in short runs or wet conditions) were always baffled at how a little ole P650 could walk away from them without a BBK. :D

Wish I had time to ride.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
sounds like a sweet ride. posting pics will help too :tup:

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I bet you can make more then your asking price if you part it out. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
wow, i may see a roadtrip coming. if you can email me pics ill fwd em to my dad. if you could copy and paste your description it would help. [email protected]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bet you can make more then your asking price if you part it out. Just a thought.
I didn't think of that. If it doesn't sell outright I might give it a try.

Hopefully someone will see the value in a PBR tuned ride and I don't have to break out the wrenches.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow, i may see a roadtrip coming. if you can email me pics ill fwd em to my dad. if you could copy and paste your description it would help. [email protected]

Aaron - The bike is packed into my storage unit. I have a few races that I'm prepping for right now (Sebring this weekend) so it'll probably be another week or two before I can get a few pics to you. Let me know if you have any questions. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
whenever you can get em is fine. my parents had to pay thier deductible for theyre ins, so my dads waiting to buy something when he gets his tax return. think hed like your bike, just doesnt want something that hit every mudhole in a 100mi radius.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts