Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price has been lowered to $2700 obo
It's an 04 KFX700.
I have done the following mods to it: Twin DMC exhaust, 175/180 main, stock needles with single #4 brass washer shims, 42 pilots, 12 hole modification to airbox lid, EPI pro clutch kit , 6 deg flywheel key, Terry Cable Dual Gasser throttle, PMR skid plates and bumpers, full Elka suspension (the best mod by far and worth every penny), DG Nerf bars, factory Kawasaki seat cover and graphics. The engine cases have never been opened (engine internals stock). It was my ex wife's quad and I did all the work myself. I currently have the "heavy springs" installed for 200-250lb rider and have an extra set of lighter ones as well. It has less than 200hrs on it. The suspension valving/sag is set up super plush to run fast and hard through the rough stuff. It hauls ass and will handle anything you throw at it. Oil changed and air filter cleaned before every ride. Please no lowball offers $2700 obo. Lots of extras, including a set of wheels with paddles.
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might add that all maintenance (valve adjustments etc) is performed by me.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
my buddy just wrecked his 08 cbr1000, he lives in santa maria, in the air force. if he would have had full coverage he would have bought it. free bump for a nice bike

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price has been lowered to $3000 firm
It's an 04 KFX700.
I have done the following mods to it: Twin DMC exhaust, 175/180 main, stock needles with single #4 brass washer shims, 42 pilots, 12 hole modification to airbox lid, EPI pro clutch kit , 6 deg flywheel key, Terry Cable Dual Gasser throttle, PMR skid plates and bumpers, full Elka suspension (the best mod by far and worth every penny), DG Nerf bars, factory Kawasaki seat cover and graphics. The engine cases have never been opened (engine internals stock). It was my ex wife's quad and I did all the work myself. I currently have the "heavy springs" installed for 200-250lb rider and have an extra set of lighter ones as well. It has less than 200hrs on it. The suspension valving/sag is set up super plush to run fast and hard through the rough stuff. It hauls ass and will handle anything you throw at it. Oil changed and air filter cleaned before every ride. Please no lowball offers $3000 firm. Lots of extras, including a set of wheels with paddles.
Thanks
Chris

Price lowered to $3000 firm

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price has been lowered to $3000 firm
It's an 04 KFX700.
I have done the following mods to it: Twin DMC exhaust, 175/180 main, stock needles with single #4 brass washer shims, 42 pilots, 12 hole modification to airbox lid, EPI pro clutch kit , 6 deg flywheel key, Terry Cable Dual Gasser throttle, PMR skid plates and bumpers, full Elka suspension (the best mod by far and worth every penny), DG Nerf bars, factory Kawasaki seat cover and graphics. The engine cases have never been opened (engine internals stock). It was my ex wife's quad and I did all the work myself. I currently have the "heavy springs" installed for 200-250lb rider and have an extra set of lighter ones as well. It has less than 200hrs on it. The suspension valving/sag is set up super plush to run fast and hard through the rough stuff. It hauls ass and will handle anything you throw at it. Oil changed and air filter cleaned before every ride. Please no lowball offers $3000 firm. Lots of extras, including a set of wheels with paddles.
Thanks
Chris

Price lowered to $3000
I figured it would be ok to bump this.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I can see my bike is a hard sell. Price has been lowered. 949 683 5237 if interested.

Also would be willing to trade for a dual sport of equal value......

·
Registered
8 Posts
live in santa monica , do you still have the stock exhaust for it ? I have a 2004 with a Pro circuit Ti4 to loud for the wifee . might be worth a few extra bucks for you .

·
Registered
389 Posts
Man my wife will kill me if I buy another toy!! but then again I have been a dead man walking before!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's an 04 KFX700.
I have done the following mods to it: Twin DMC exhaust, 175/180 main, stock needles with single #4 brass washer shims, 42 pilots, 12 hole modification to airbox lid, EPI pro clutch kit , 6 deg flywheel key, Terry Cable Dual Gasser throttle, PMR skid plates and bumpers, full Elka suspension (the best mod by far and worth every penny), DG Nerf bars, factory Kawasaki seat cover and graphics. The engine cases have never been opened (engine internals stock). It was my ex wife's quad and I did all the work myself. I currently have the "heavy springs" installed for 200-250lb rider and have an extra set of lighter ones as well. It has less than 200hrs on it. The suspension valving/sag is set up super plush to run fast and hard through the rough stuff. It hauls ass and will handle anything you throw at it. Oil changed and air filter cleaned before every ride. Please no lowball offers $2700 obo. Lots of extras, including a set of wheels with paddles.
Thanks
Chris

I guess there is not much of a market for a used KFX700 even in great condition. One thing for sure. I won't be giving it away. Hopfeully Someone has cash or a dual sport for trade.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Figured to give my ride a bump in the sales department!

It's an 04 KFX700.
Thanks
Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts