Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum and I’m having an issue with power loss so I wanted to see if y’all had any advice. I tried searching but didn’t have much luck. I bought an 05 BF 650 SRA from my dad (he bought it brand new) about 3 weeks ago. The first couple weeks everything ran great with zero issues. I did a service on the bike changing the oil, rear diff/wet brake fluid, and flushing and adding new coolant. Bike still ran great. About a week ago I put new Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 tires on and took it out on my street to test them out. I noticed that at full throttle (in Low and High) the bike would only reach 20-25mph. I’ve done some troubleshooting myself but haven’t seemed to find the issue yet. I’ve replaced the spark plugs, taken off the fuel tank and checked the filter on the fuel pump, checked the fuel pump itself, ran sea foam through it, checked the belt (defection switch inside the belt housing was in the ON position). I’m running out of things that I know of to check. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts