Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is some stuff im interested in getting out of my garage
make me a offer i cant refuse

Stock exhaust-
Stock cdi box-
Stock black wheels w/ some factory honda tires 60% tread
I have a 3 month old kolpin atv deluxe rear cargo bag "camo" paid 165 for it
A black moose front diamondplate box 3 months old paid $179.00

make me a offer on this stuff, shipping shouldnt be too much on these items, well besides the wheels.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the picture below shows the front and rear box that i have for sale, the rear has a built in cooler that will hold about anything you want to eat for a week haha..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I now have a set of my factory plastic for sale i will post some pics later tonite hopefully, its the hunter green color only minor scratches, no cracks or deep scratches. Make me a offer on it, ill pay for shipping.

·
Registered
131 Posts
How much for the cargo bags?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for complete exhaust. Is this complete or did u just put a "slip on" on ur Wheeler? If its complete, I'm in area code 04401. How much for the pipe and shipping? Bought a Wheeler w no exhaust. Want a Muzzy but I want to make sure the engine sounds good before I spend the big money. Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rear cargo bag is a kolpin deulxe, has built in cooler, on one of the pockets the zipper is off track, new 6 months ago i paid 159.00 for it, ill take 60 bucks shipped for it...the zipper off track should be easy to fix, i just havent messed with it and took it off of my 4-wheeler and put a hard box on.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
give me a price on the diamond plate box for the front shipped to 45696?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you still have the exhaust??

·
Registered
52 Posts
How much for your factory wheels, shipped to zip code 44149?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts