Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this for my cousin since he's too lazy to make an account for himself.....(hope youre happy cousin!).

He has a 2005 BF 750, and he said when he turns it off, you know how it makes that "Errrrrrrrr" "Cussssssssss" sounds which is something shutting down in the engine (fuel pump maybe?)......anyway, he said when he turns it off, it makes the ERRRR, and but CUSSSSSSSSS never stops, even after the key is removed, its just sitting there going cussssssss....any suggestions?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
he also added that in the rare chance it does shut off, then if you push the outside part of the engine, then it starts again.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'd CUSSSSS at it!!! IDK but the sound is the fuel pump and the other thing i can't think of right now....someone with a lot more experience will post here shortly. I just liked the way you described it!! good luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
the other sound is something to do with your clutch! I had the problem with my 07 and when I got it fixed it was an electrical box, can't remember the name of it though! But it was not a cheap fix!

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
unplug the 4wd kebc brain and see if it stops. We had this problem on an 05 700 and drove us nuts. would kill the battery every week. I pulled apart the kebc on the clutch cover and everything was fine with it. Make sure you mark the position of the motor housing if you pull it off. It will go on three different ways but 2 out of the 3 are incorect and will make the 4x4 light flash. It all ended up being the control modual. pricey from kawie but we picked up a used on on here for like 70 bucks.

ITS NOT THE CDI ITS THE OTHER BOX UNDER THE SEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts