Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where the best place to mount the solenoid for the winch might be? also does anyone use a cycle country plow system? I am considering one and would like to know how well they work. I see the have a down force kit. Is it worth it?

Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
I mounted my solenoid on the plasticthat is above the radiator.You have to take the nose plastic off to do it but I figure that was the best place to keep it out of all of the stuff I ride through.I have a 60 inch cycle country plow plow with the electric lift and the electric angle kits. The plows are light so in the wet heavy snow if you go fast it will lift a little leaving a thin layer of snow.I just added weight to the plow when it is like that.If they had the down pressure kit when I bought my electric lift I probaby would have gotten it but the extra weight works fine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The solenoid is supposed to go on the frame rail in the back under the tail light. At least thats how the warn one is designed and the wiring precut for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts