Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum here and have loved the information I have gained from you guys. I have had my brute 750 now for almost two months and am very impressed with it. I am very anal about the maintenance and I check my oil before during and after riding. The bike has about 50 miles on it and after checking the oil the other day I noticed a white froth on the dip stick, oil is very clean (not milky, bike has not been sunk) and after letting it sit for about 15 minutes it was gone. Just wondering if this is something caused because it is new or if I have a problem.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Froth.............

Probably just light foam (air bubbles) that collects on the dip stick as you pull it out that form at the top of the oil level...........If your oil level is correct just ride, ride , ride.
If you haven't changed your oil and oil filter after break in then do so. You can check for water in your oil when you change it. If it has water in it......its possible you could have bad head gasket.
Watch your coolant level. If its constantly needing some added you could have a bad h-gasket.

Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts