Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a bad weekend i'll be needing some parts.I know i'll need plastic,including the bumper cover, tail light ,and probably a rim or two.I'll probablt need some frontend,ie steering/a-arm.If i replace the plastic with aftermarket.Will it fit like original?(prior to my accident)

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you don't mind me asking. What happened?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember getting off my bike,while going down a logging road,to take a leak.The next thing i remember is my friend i was camping/hunting with saying i had wrecked.I don't know what happened,i don't even remember getting back on my bike.Anyway it was a couple hundred feet over the hill.I recieved 5 stitches over left eye,a bleed on my brain,a broken nose,a black eye,and some bruises.Looks like the main damage to the atv is 2 lower a arms,and 2 racks,front bumper,and the 2 plastic nose pieces.I'm also figuring i'lll need a front rim or two.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Damn, good thing your ok. Did your friend ever tell you what really happened?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use cyclepartsnation.com for my OEM replacement parts... Pricing is better than Kawi - haven't had any issues with them yet...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Since he does not remember it maybe that is not how it happened. Maybe they beat the Sh!t out of him so they could ride his brute then they wrecked it. Get some money from them for repairs. They did it!.;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
also try bikebandit.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts