Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a chance to buy an 09 Brute Force in dark green but I want a lime green one. The dealer said he would switch plastics from a brand new demo model 07 for 6500 out the door. You think this would be a good deal with the 07 plastics or should i wait for a lime green from the factory? thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Good deal. I just dumped my 08 650i for a 09 750 and it was 6,400. I also got the dark green but i like the color and it sure beats $8,100

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Since the '10BF750 isn't available in Team Green then the decision is all yours. If it is a sra Brute, then the Team Green is available in the model yr '10.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would it be hard to take off the brute stickers on there and replace them with 09 stickers?

·
Registered
51 Posts
would it be hard to take off the brute stickers on there and replace them with 09 stickers?
It's not hard - a pressure washer will do it for you no problem. The problem you will likely have is that the areas that had the stickers on the 07 will be shinier (sp?) than the rest of the plastic. It is a demo unit - so it won't be as shiny as new plastic...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
found an 09 for $7200 with stock team green plastics. you guys think it would be worth the extra $700 not to fool with having them switched and would $7200 be a good deal?

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
See if he will come down more. I paid $6650 for my 09 750 in Nov 09. Presently there is a $800 factory rebate on all of the 750's, so there is room to get a lower price.
New 09 decals would have to be put on the 07 Plastics and they are not Cheap, once you take off the stock decals you can not re-apply them.
Make him a offer on the team green 09, then settle on a price lower than what he is wanting, if he wants a sell, he will lower it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts