That's alright!!!! Need to get that shifting down a little.:p:lol:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
There are some in his Profile. :)

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
very nice, remember only when you hear rev limiter should you shift a sport bike :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a crazy ride, I am still getting better on the take off and shifts. In that video I shifted early and slow out of 2nd gear.

Thanks guy's!! It was about a 5-6 month project and I did everything myself in my garage!!:D

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Very cool! Looks like fun!!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Weeeeeee :wub: Grate job man. Now get a turbo with a 75 shot of nos on that monster.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
oh oh oh . . . i wanna ride it first!

stretch that swinger a lil bit and get a bigger set of rear tires so that sucker can hook. had a raptor with a gsxr600 motor in it, way under paddled. buddy of ours was beatin him in 300' with his yfz! what alls done to it? exhaust, pc3, sprockets? id love to find a donor frame. my buddy that just moved to cali laid his 08 cbr1000 down, 428miles and sold it for 1550!!!!! was repairable but he paid it in full so he coukd cover liability only. BIG MISTAKE

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
What did you use for a swingarm?

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
Thanks guy's!! It was about a 5-6 month project and I did everything myself in my garage!!:D
don't care if runs like crap, that fact makes it cool :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What did you use for a swingarm?

It is a +6 banshee swinger with the x-33 durablue axle. I had to fab up and weld in new plates and brackets to mount the banshee swinger. The project would have taken maybe a third of the time if the frame was set up for chain drive.

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Nice job. If it's pretty well gonna be a racer then you may want to consider putting an override tranny in it when you decide to do more wrenching on it. For a play-duner it's very nice. Good job

1 - 20 of 34 Posts