1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
it is all about the marketing:p

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
I might be wrong, but that looks like the same lime green Prairie that I watched compete in Mud Nationals a few years ago...(I was there to watch Mike Walker and his mighty T-Rex). If it is the same quad, it is a strong runner (can't remember what place it finished in) and those rice and canes tires/wheels were an awesome set-up for that mud pitt.

No way he's getting that much $$$$ for his prairie tho...if he does, I'm gonna slap some rice and canes on my twin peaks and put it up for sale pronto! LOL

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I might be wrong, but that looks like the same lime green Prairie that I watched compete in Mud Nationals a few years ago...(I was there to watch Mike Walker and his mighty T-Rex). If it is the same quad, it is a strong runner (can't remember what place it finished in) and those rice and canes tires/wheels were an awesome set-up for that mud pitt.

No way he's getting that much $$$$ for his prairie tho...if he does, I'm gonna slap some rice and canes on my twin peaks and put it up for sale pronto! LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
It looks like it has an IRS rear end??

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
didn't mike walker use to have a kit like that on a prairie? i think i saw pictures of it on nyroc

·
Registered
402 Posts
very competitive set up for competing in the mud nat's.i have seen alot of guys win with that set up in the mud drag.i'm sure he has alot in it,but not worth 11 g's IMO.

·
Registered
711 Posts
There are a few clips of that on youtube.He might have well over that into it but as anyone in any kind of motorsports knows you never get even close to want you have into it when you sell .Especially in this economy.

·
Registered
235 Posts
ohh yes im with all of you shoot i found a 650 prarie the other day looked real good needed a motor rebuild and low gear in it for 500 bucks heck maybe another 1500 in parts to get it the way i wanted it... after that i guess i could have thrown in some rice and canes and asked 11,000 for it huh..lol.. nice bike but that price is out there for sure.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i think this is it
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoOOy2m3PA&feature=related"]YouTube- New & Improved NightCrawler[/nomedia]

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Only 1 thing I like about it..I wouldn't have to bend over to pull the motor:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts