Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO 15 inches of the white stuff dropping tomorrow

If you added all the snow we have had in the past 10 years it would not measure 15 inches

And here I am just sold the exhaust off my V :mad::mad::mad:

O welll stocker going on today the kids will be busy :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
we have 3-6 coming tonight.... looks like the plastic is going back on the prairie tonight... hahaha

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
1-2 here :(

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
just enough to rip some donuts too though :D

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: I am thankful to my friends from the great north for that awesome feather tick they gave me for my birthday :D

I just need to steal it back from my wife:mad:

·
Registered
445 Posts
we are getting the shaft... it is gonna be 60 wednesday :(

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
3-6 here
I heard parts of Jersey and Delaware could get up to 10-20'S

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I would like 60 degrees right now and as for the snow you can all move to frickin Alaska if you want snow. I hate it especially when I have to work outside in it all the time.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I just see our forecast. A dusting to 1 inch. :huh:

I can remember this time 2 yrs ago when I sold my last sled. A co-worker called me and thanked me for selling all my stuff as here we where buried. Figures when I get back to the sport the storms either turn to rain or are SOUTH of me.

Enjoy the snow whoever gets it and knows how to make the best of it. I'm envious and a lot antsy still for my maiden XP experience.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Oh I know how to enjoy it! Duck season comes back in tomorrow! ducky fly ducky die!

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OOOOOOO BOY they just upped it 15-20 inches :D:D:D

Kids got the V ready today I am ready to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
My neighbor has his snowmobile on charge. We'll be ripping it up. Guess since Ole Blue hasn't sold yet, it's comming back home with me so I can play with it to.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
we are getting a foot or more here on the cape,bring it on!!!:rock:

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Giving 4-8" here. Got about 2-3 in the last hour and a half though :rock: Its coming down hard.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I would like 60 degrees right now and as for the snow you can all move to frickin Alaska if you want snow. I hate it especially when I have to work outside in it all the time.
I agree!! Only been working 3 day a week now and snow just shuts us down completely. I am ready for warm weather, beaches and bikinis :D - SCREW this snow.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts