Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

15 inches commin

7K views 63 replies 22 participants last post by  RAWDAWG700 
#1 ·
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO 15 inches of the white stuff dropping tomorrow

If you added all the snow we have had in the past 10 years it would not measure 15 inches

And here I am just sold the exhaust off my V :mad::mad::mad:

O welll stocker going on today the kids will be busy :lol:

#2 ·
we have 3-6 coming tonight.... looks like the plastic is going back on the prairie tonight... hahaha

#9 ·
3-6 here
I heard parts of Jersey and Delaware could get up to 10-20'S

#13 ·
I would like 60 degrees right now and as for the snow you can all move to frickin Alaska if you want snow. I hate it especially when I have to work outside in it all the time.

#14 ·
I just see our forecast. A dusting to 1 inch. :huh:

I can remember this time 2 yrs ago when I sold my last sled. A co-worker called me and thanked me for selling all my stuff as here we where buried. Figures when I get back to the sport the storms either turn to rain or are SOUTH of me.

Enjoy the snow whoever gets it and knows how to make the best of it. I'm envious and a lot antsy still for my maiden XP experience.

#18 ·
we are getting a foot or more here on the cape,bring it on!!!:rock:

#19 ·
Giving 4-8" here. Got about 2-3 in the last hour and a half though :rock: Its coming down hard.

#21 ·
we always miss out on the good snows they are callin for 6-8 inches here tonite ill beleive it when i see it. im not to far from u dawg so hopefully its a big enough storm to catch us

#23 ·
This is the first time in my life that I didn't want it cold and get snow.
I hope they can break ground on my new home any day now,the weather is not looking good. I hate making payments and paying taxes on something that has not even been built yet:(

#24 ·
they changed it to 15 plus now!!:cheers:

#27 ·
24 inches!!! woooow hoooo:cheers:3 week vacation wooo hooo!:cheers:

#30 ·
Don't forget the beer;):D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.