Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SCHOOL -- 1959 vs. 2009

Scenario 1:
Jack goes quail hunting before school and then pulls into the school parking lot with his shotgun in his truck's gun rack.
1959 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack..
2009 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers..

Scenario 2:
Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.
1959 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up buddies.
2009 - Police called and SWAT team arrives -- they arrest both Johnny and Mark. They are both charged with assault and both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario 3:
Jeffrey will not be still in class, he disrupts other students..
1959 - Jeffrey sent to the Principal's office and given a good paddling by the Principal. He then returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again...
2009 - Jeffrey is given huge doses of Ritalin. He becomes a zombie. He is then tested for ADD. The school gets extra money from the state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario 4:
Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt.
1959 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college and becomes a successful businessman.
2009 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy is removed to foster care and joins a gang.. The state psychologist is told by Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has an affair with the psychologist.

Scenario 5:
Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1959 - Mark shares his aspirin with the Principal out on the smoking dock.
2009 - The police are called and Mark is expelled from school for drug violations. His car is then searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario 6:
Pedro fails high school English.
1959 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English and goes to college.
2009 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against the state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English is then banned from core curriculum. Pedro is given his diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario 7:
Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from the Fourth of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle and blows up a red ant bed.
1959 - Ants die.
2009 - ATF, Homeland Security and the FBI are all called. Johnny is charged with domestic terrorism. The FBI investigates his parents -- and all siblings are removed from their home and all computers are confiscated. Johnny's dad is placed on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

Scenario 8:
Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.
1959 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing...
2009 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.

Hmmmm

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome to the New World Order.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Man I got my ass beat in school. I also got beat at home. I'm not killing anyone yet and blaming it on my bad childhood.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
now SKIP just sits around beating himself all day

·
Registered
79 Posts
when i was younger and i was bad i got an ass whoopin from my mom my dad and then my brother. when i went to highschool kids got expelled for carrying a knife in school but when i pull my kabar poket knife out to clean dirt from under my finger nails in class the teacher asks me to use it and then gives it back to me and go about a normal day. and this was after columbine. i guess the faculty just liked me.

·
Registered
367 Posts
thats exactly it.

I got into a "verbal confrontation"
and had two days home.

Broke a girls nose and whent to court because the were harassing my little brother.
Go figure

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i got beaten with everything under the sun, belts, shoes, coat hangers (wire, wood, and plastic), hands etc . . . .

i wont beat my son but i will scold him, i think my beatings are why my mother and i arent close. niether of my siblings got "punished" quite like i did. im the oldest, go figure

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
When I was in elementary school a teacher knocked me on the head so hard I bled for a good 10mins and when I got home and explained my parents I got a good beating :lol:.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
times have changed, hell you don't need to go back that far. In the 80's in high school, ok the early 80's:rolleyes: I took a Model 500 Ithaca shotgun to school and sold it to a teacher, and one of my shop teachers gave me an old Luger to take home and make some grips for it.

Fights :lol: Autotech, me an another guy got into a big throw down, started inside, worked ourselves outside then back inside. 2 of the shop class teachers just watched, third was out teaching drivers ed, he got back and pinned me down on the ground, I didn't realize it was him and punched him in the face:lol:
Me and the other guy got a 1 day suspension.

Got caught smoking pot a couple of times.....it was don't do it again or you will face suspension, heck even partied with my English teacher:lol:

Gotta love the good old days:D

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
When my sisters kids tell her to f**koff yet again, and she raises her hand. They scream they are going to call the cops on her and she tells them to f**ckoff and walks away instead.

When my sisters kids tell my sister to f**koff in front of me, I raise my hand. They tell me they are going to call the cops. I hand them the phone and whip their ass.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
in the ninth grade , the coach catches ya fighting , to the gym , put on the gloves [ boxing ] and finish it til neither one can go on any longer ...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
metals goin back to 1959 on theyre asses!! i wish i grew up in the 80's instead of being born in em. i listen to mostly 80's rock. love van halen n rush, def lepard, lynrd skynrd, the list goes on

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ya know.......I got my ass beat with the BELT. Once. Then I got smart enough not to get caught......:p

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Both of my kids are girls and they both got bottom burning spankings til they were around 10 years old, then it went to removing privaleges, (that's current), If I had little ones now I'd still paddle their little bottoms.

I grew up with hard spankings---My daddy was a farmer and intensely strong---When he unbuckled his belt---Man I knew it was going to be terrible---Plus my brother was 6'3" and 280 solid lbs---Once I smart mouthed him and he picked me up by my arm pits and smashed me right through the drywall and left me hangjng in between the 2x4 studs.

On the other hand---I have a friend who is about as mellow and soft spoken as you can be---He came home one night and found his 15 year old in bed with her boyfriend---Through the kid out bodily---Didn't know what to do with her---So he gave her a huge spanking, (not a beating--an old fashioned spanking), She was so upset about her little boy friend that she called the police---Social services moved in took her out of the home, (they had 6 kids and one of the nicest homes immaginable--more love in that home than you could imagine), they placed her in a foster home and charged him $1800 per month til she was 18 years old---Hard to believe but true.

Kenny

·
Registered
367 Posts
When my sisters kids tell her to f**koff yet again, and she raises her hand. They scream they are going to call the cops on her and she tells them to f**ckoff and walks away instead.

When my sisters kids tell my sister to f**koff in front of me, I raise my hand. They tell me they are going to call the cops. I hand them the phone and whip their ass.

couldnt sound any closer to my people...
lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts