Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It runs but needs work. I bought this bike to fix up, but when I got home with it my wife fipped s**t on me, so its back up for sale. I didn't do anything to it, just took it out of the truck, powerwashed it and put it in the shed. The bike is in ok shape the frame and motor had some welds done before (look good tho). It starts up but it sounds like crap. I think it needs a crank bearing or a wrist pin bearing. It also has water in the oil and has no water in the radiator, so it will need the water pump seal done. The compression is great, plastic good shape. All of the back brakes are missing. It has new holeshot tires, rad racing bearing carrier FMF pipe and new chain and sprockets. The bike is all there except the back brakes, it would be a great parts bike. I just want to get what I paid for it $500. Any questions or if you need more pic's please email me [email protected]

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wish you were closer. How far are you from Harrisburg, PA?

If you could get it there, I may be willing to pay a little more?

·
Registered
272 Posts
i would have been all over that deal but i just bought my first truck so im low on cash

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm interested in your bike!

Hey,

My name is Ron and I'm very interested in your bike. How much are you selling it for if it's still for sale. Or if you haven't got rid of it already. Please let me know at your earliest convinience.

Thanks,
Ron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts