Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1987 Tecate 4 for sale. I am the original owner of the atv since it hit our showroom in april of 1987. I used to trail ride it and race tt and flat track. Then i got into 200 ft drags with it. It has the 310 top end and ported, polished with delta reeeds and 39mm carb. Original suspension. Cut front fender and is lime green. Frame is green and was painted in 1992. Polished fmf muffler and polished swingarm. Everything including clutch complete is new in 1992. Only about 200 miles on it since then and not ridden until the other day since 1999. I bought it when i was 17 years old and am pushing 40 now. More into Teryx side by sides now. Shows my age.lol. Looking to get all i can for it. Its on lexington ky craigs list for $3500 or best offer but will take less. Wanting to build a racing teryx or another samurai. If interested let me know. This thing is far from junk! Feels like im posting my child or best friend for sale . We were a kawasaki - suzuki dealer here in london ky for 30 years in july and stopped selling the new units in august. The recent economy has killed our sales of the new units so we are just doing used and parts, service . Enough said, Let me know if interested. 606-878-6963 Rushs sports center london ky.:( Ask for Chad.

·
Registered
272 Posts
that one was on ebay right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
87 tecate for sale

Ya, i had it on ebay and didnt get a bite. I really dont wanna sell it ,but its like not doing anyone any good just sitting around.If anyone is interested, shoot me an offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts