Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 88 T4 in excellent condition that needs a good home. See add from the classified section.

Asking $2800.00 or best offer. For those that remember these 2 stroke quads, they are screamin fast, super light and excellent desert and dune quads. I'm selling this quad due to lack of use. It starts easily, runs very strong and is in excellent condition. All the original plastics are in excellent condition. All upgrades listed have approximately 50 hours of easy use. Just a few of the upgrades include: Cylinder re-nikasiled, new factory bore Pro-X piston & rings, head porting (all engine work by Cycle Works Racing CWR in Hanover, PA), 38mm Mikuni TMX Carb., K&N filter, twist throttle, V-force reeds, Durablue 2"+ rear axle & front wheel spacers, Trinity pipe & silencer, Works remote reservoir front & rear shocks, ITP alum. wheels, ITP holeshot front tires and ITP sandstar rear tires in great condition, new EBC front & rear brake pads & rear rotor, stainless steel front & rear brake lines, new rear hubs, new rear axle bearings, new front wheel bearings, new swing arm bearings, new steering stem bearings, Powder coated frame, complete stainless steel allen bolt replacement kit, Pro-taper bars & grips, Answer alum. front bumper & rear grab bar, new seat cover, new chain, new front & rear sprockets.
Sale includes a ton of extra parts including: factory service repair manual, factory handbook, spare set of rear alum. wheels w/ dirt tires in great condition, extra set of new tie rods and tire rod ends, extra set of new rear axle bearings & seals, extra set of new swing arm bearings, spare water pump & cover, spare radiator, orig. complete front & rear brake systems, orig. straight rear axle, extra engine cylinder, orig. 36mm Keihn carb. tail light & front headlight assembly in working condition, orig. bolts & fasteners, orig. front plastic raditor shroud.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I think you should keep it man. If the wrong person buys it, it could get parted out :mad:

Its to nice for that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with that but I have to get rid of it. The Vegas economy is worse than anywhere for my profession and I'm hangin on by a thread.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is this my old bike?

I think this might be my old T-4. It's got a lot of the same parts. Front and rear works shocks, power-pros pipe, AC front and rear bumpers, even white hood. Mine went to Vegas. Did you get this quad out of Illinois back in like 2001 or 2002?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds about right. I had a friend pick it up for me in southern Illinois back in 2002. Except my T-4 came with the original rear shock and I put a new works rear shock on a while back...... along with tons of other improvements. It still has the front and rear bumpers and handlebars from when you owned it. sound correct to you?

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's it man. I'm sure. It was in Southern Illinois and a guy picked it up in a u-haul. Your right. It did have a stock shock. The rear tires were fast trekkers on brand new Douglas Red labels. It also had AC nerfs on it when I sold it. Man that bike was fast! I have watching E-bay ever since for this thing. That's the bike in my avatar and that's the same e-bay picture when you bought it.

Crazy...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Buy it back dude :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my spare set of tires are in fact douglas red labels with fast trekkers. It's definitely your old quad. And yes, it's still fast as hell. Want it back?

·
Registered
41 Posts
If u still have that t-4 after christmas I'll buy it! I won't part it out either! I just got my 87 t-4 done and I love it. It still needs a fews minor things but I'm so impressed I'm looking for 1 for my wife with our taxes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good! I anticipate that I will have this quad sold before christmas, but you never know. I believe that these quads are worth more parted out, but if you see it in person, you wouldn't want to part it out. I appreciate the fact that you love these quads and prefer to own them in their complete form. There aren't very many left in this condition. I may even have some of the minor parts that you need for your 87 if you look at my list of extra original parts. If you have any specific questions, shoot me a private message and I'll give you my phone #.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds good! I anticipate that I will have this quad sold before christmas, but you never know. I believe that these quads are worth more parted out, but if you see it in person, you wouldn't want to part it out. I appreciate the fact that you love these quads and prefer to own them in their complete form. There aren't very many left in this condition. I may even have some of the minor parts that you need for your 87 if you look at my list of extra original parts. If you have any specific questions, shoot me a private message and I'll give you my phone #.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts