Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently got a 95 bayou 220 got a new battery put in, the starter button does not do anything, the solenoid and starter are good when I jump the solenoid but still doesn't start just turns over. I am wondering if the starter relay is bad would that cause no spark and the push start not to work any help would be really helpful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds electrical to me. Check your coil pack, spark plug boot and CDI box. If they all check out then move to the stator and flywheel. I would say one of those are your problem. Let me know what ya come up with. I also have a junk bayou 220 still has bunch of parts on it if your intrested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds electrical to me. Check your coil pack, spark plug boot and CDI box. If they all check out then move to the stator and flywheel. I would say one of those are your problem. Let me know what ya come up with. I also have a junk bayou 220 still has bunch of parts on it if your intrested.
How much would you want for all those parts? I would like to have a few spare parts around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts