Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are made out of a hard plastic. Comes with the hardware. Fits stock rear wheel bolt pattern for KFX 700.

$20 + shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Are these 2.5" each (5" gain in overall width)?

Will the V handle weird if your rear axle ends up wider than the front? Seems like if those are 5" total, the rear of the V would be 3" wider.

PM me a shipping price to zip code 49548.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought they handled pretty good on the Ole blue. I'll figure up the shipping cost for you. PO is closed now, so I'll get back to you in the morning on them.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Did you only have rear spacers on it? I have just heard or oversteer or understeer problems (don't remember which) if the rear is wider than the front.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can tell you, ole blue has been ridden hard. Never felt any issue with steering. As a matter fact, I thought that it made it handle a little better in slides. Now, keep in mind, I never drag raced it in competion with them on though. I never ran them on pavement either. But for trail riding and everything else, I don't think it will be an issue. If you want to buy them and you aren't happy with how they feel, I'll buy them back from you for what I sell them to you for and resell them.:tup:

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I'll take them. I returned your PM.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Thanks twyztid!

·
Premium Member