Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Team Losi Mini T's, both is upgraded.

1st one - The first one is pretty much stock, it has some aftermarket springs with it, some extra wheels and tires, Some off Road tires with shiney wheels. It also has 1-1100mah battery with it and a chager. Body is alittle scuffed up but nothing huge. It is pretty fast, I would guess 20 mph or so. I am asking $100 shipped for this one, Lots of fun.

2nd one - The second one has a mamba brushless system in it, has aftermarket shocks, springs, offroad tires with shiney rims, extra set of wheels and tires, a couple ni-mah battery's, also have a 3 cell lipo battery with it, aftermarket controller, aluminum knuckles, aftermarket steering servo and much more. Body is alittle rough but runs and drives good. It is very, very fast. I haven't took it out and really opened it up much but the guy I bought it off of claims it will run 59 mph according to radar. Everytime you move the throttle it spins and stands up. It also has a wheelie bar on it. Anyway i am asking $250 shipped for this one. I have a new VW beetle body, I will include also.

I will also combine and will include a NEW toolbox for storage for $350 shipped. I am sure I have left out some things. I will get some pix up later.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
idk which mamba niel's got in it. i had the 8000 on my rc18 and would roast the gears in 1 battery!!! they fkn fly! and yes i did have the tuning cable.

free bump

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am pretty sure it is the 8000. Might possibly be the 6400 but from the speeds he recorded I would bet money it is the 8000. It is too fast for playing in the house LOL.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
i had a mamba 5700 in a rustler, it was imposible to drive it had so much power.. i now have a 1/16 revo vxl brushless and its insane, but usable because its 4x4..

losi makes good RC trucks with great parts availability for those that want to know.. i have a losi micro 1/24 crawler and its amazing for the size.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I know as fast as I can get it across the living room, you can open it on up and it will flip over backwards LOL, it is crazy. I had it in the gravel out side for a few minutes one afternoon, it throws it everywhere on the back wheels. Just thought I would throw them up here for sale and see if any interests. I haven't had both of them but about 2 weeks if that. I have several parts that will be included, not sure what all there actually is. If someone is interested i will dig it all out and see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts