Ok so bought this 2003 Kawasaki kfx 80cc. I test drove it. I got it home an battery was weak. I put a jump box on it it turned over I was choking it then it stop. I noticed it popped the little red button by bumper pushed it back in couldn't get to to start. Pulled the plug no fire. Took a test like an hooked it up to coil. Had very weak ligh when engine turned over. Went to the cdi box it has four wires going to it. Put test light on them all only one was flashing bright red. Not sure if there is post to be a sold hot wire or what. So any help. Thanks.