1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
49 Posts
i wann a set,i'll send you my clutch next week and you can get them back to me with the pipes pm me the totall thx VFJ

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent you a PM.

These will fit ALL Brute Force 650i models. Sorry, NOT SRA models. only independent suslension models.

If you want a better "to your door" deal on these pipes PM me and I'll let you in on the details.

John

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Cant wait to see the power gains

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd suspect we'll see over 50 rwhp easily.

I just wish the MSD fit the 2012's. Luckily, Muzzy made the pipes to fit ALL year brute's instead of just the 2012's. so the 08-11's can really benefit from the added pipes

they also redid the PRO systems and made the header pipes shorter to fit the 2005-2012's, so even the NEW PRO series 2-1 pipes should be more powerful.

I'd suspect the gains to be similar to the PRO series exhausts for the Vforce that I had Muzzy make up. they show +2-3 RWHP MORE than the PRO on the Vforce.

we'll see. I'm interested in the sound. I'm certain the heat will be less with a less restrictive system as well as was the case with the Super PRO on the v

John

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
So wonder what the difference will be between single can and the duals

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would the muzzy pro dual be ok on a stock 650 engine for awhile, want a bbk in the future and would prefer to just buy the dual now instead of buying the regular one now and the dual after I get a bbk

·
Registered
141 Posts
do the dual produce more Hp ? i thought the duals made little less power?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These pipes will no doubt work on any stock motor 750cc or 650cc models. as seen in the past. there is always a gain even if the motor is stock with larger head pipe systems (as well as less heat). being a CVT trans. we don't, and can't load a motor in the lower rpm ranges under WOT. we rev instantly to shiftout rpm 6900 stock so there is never a low end loss like there would be on an atv with shifter gears where you have to run thru the RPM range to accelerate.

True duals more often than not make LESS POWER as they have NO scaveging affect to pull exhaust gases from the opposing cylinders. This exhaust is dual mufflers, but NOT a true dual system. the Equal length headers, they merge into a 2-1-2 collector and split back out into dual canisters. This system is really a 2-1 system but then splits back out after the collector into dual canisters.

John

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dual super pro muzzy

Will it come with with the bungs in them already for testing afr etc?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks John I have the muzzy pro now with only the 1 bung in the collector . Looking to see how you make out with the dualls will have to upgrade.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Just got these in today.

I'll get some pics. the system looks great.

the pipes are HUGE. larger step up's than a set of LTE's

Also DUAL o2 bungs, q-cores, spark screens, the whole 9 yards. they left out NOTHING!!

John

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Both Front headpipes measure 1.5 inched ID at the head to 2 inch ID pipe at the Muffler section.

no doubt this system will FLOW.

Pics are coming as fast as photobucket uploads them.

I'll also have all before and after dyno charts and FI programming done on these by the weekend for the new 2012 machines.

John

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks John I have the muzzy pro now with only the 1 bung in the collector . Looking to see how you make out with the dualls will have to upgrade.
The duals have 2- 02 bungs, one in each cylinder head pipe like the Vforce SUper PRO systems.

this is great for BBK tuning and general troubleshooting carbs that you won't find with a single bung system. allowing each cylinder to be fine tuned to perfection.

John

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

There's what you get.

everything from oversize custom gaskets, loctite, antisieze, stickers, all hardware, clamps, spark screens (removable q-cores are already in these mufflers) Billet hangers, and DUAL Polished Oval PRO cans with equal length 1.5 inch ID stainless headers that step up to a full 2 inch system at the muffler.

I have 7 of them left.

I'll have dyno charts, FI settings, sound clips done over the weekend.

I't's a damn nice system and I'm glad Muzzy went ahead took my advice and finally produced these systems.

John

·
Registered
141 Posts
damn! that's some sexy looking duals!

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Wow,what a killer set up

1 - 20 of 175 Posts