Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yeah, I was having issues with the rear mount so I tried them every way possible and it made no difference so I opted to keep the bolts on the inside to give a more finished look. Muzzy sent me a rear mount insert that was angled up towards the front vs the squared off one that comes in the kit. Curt Dorn @ Muzzy knew exactly what the issue was- good folks out there. Anyway, they sound just awesome and I cannot wait to get the BF back out on the trials!!

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
couple videos

Couple videos of the new pipes!

·
Registered
906 Posts
HEY!!!! Just had to get it out and play with it up and down the street. Just like me only I didn't have the forethought to video it!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
HEY!!!! Just had to get it out and play with it up and down the street. Just like me only I didn't have the forethought to video it!!
haha yeh my driveway makes a pritty good run way! lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
When does the next set of polished Muzzy super pros coming in?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
When does the next set of polished Muzzy super pros coming in?

Here's what I got from Muzzy Today.:confused:

I'm sold out of everything Brute force and I have 1 Black dual system left in stock now. I've been waiting patiently, but sometimes there's issues when shop equipment breaks.

John,
I spoke with Murray about your order status and he pointed out that we are 2 weeks behind our schedule do to the fact we had 2 of our CnC machines down. No brackets and no end caps for that amount of time. We are now up and running at full speed at max's hours per day.

I told Murray about the Mud National's and he look the date up and said you will have all your pipes before then.

Take a look at your back orders and if you want to add to that, The more orders we know are incoming , the more material we can order and that means we can ship sooner and cut down wait time.

Thanks again,

Dave

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Both my spring tabs on the crossover are on the same side this don't look like the pics any body else run in to this?

On the collector, one tab one side, one tab other side. it's a bent/turned pipe section, but you shouldn't be able to see both on one side of it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Both my tabs are towards machine center near the engine and outside towards the rear as below.....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I hope that since their behind there not rushing to make parts? id rather them take alll the time they need to make everything perfect.. nothing is better than quality.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea my lower pipe that plugs into ex can to short too, I talked to Dave he said send the crossover back but I can just rig it, hope he just sends another pipe back I can move the can over and it plugs most the way In just don't look good, running out of time to spend on it so it may go to lil Sahara like that

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well, if they sent you the wrong collector it may also be the wrong length. They are good folks over there at Muzzy; the rear mount insert for my frame was wrong. When I talked to Dave about it, he knew right what the issue was and sent out the correct piece. I had it installed just a few days later when it came in. ;)

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Yea my lower pipe that plugs into ex can to short too, I talked to Dave he said send the crossover back but I can just rig it, hope he just sends another pipe back I can move the can over and it plugs most the way In just don't look good, running out of time to spend on it so it may go to lil Sahara like that

Dave forwarded the pics to me, Are the cans up too high in the back that's why it doesn't line up with the lower pipe?

I'd see if he can just send you a new rear section, collector back and you send him back your stuff.

when he called me to talk about this I assumed he was talking about a can am system as I'm sold out of brute stuff, so I had him all confused.:confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea he sending another piece and said just keep the extra one, but great customer service called me back in an hour said we send parts right out.

·
Registered
237 Posts
John or anyone,

Wondering if anyone has a decibel reading with these new pipes?

I'd love to add them, but the loudness is a concern. I loved my HMF Swamp Series on my old Grizz. It was deeper and better sounding but not obnoxiously loud.

I know these duals will be louder, but is there quiet cores and are they dramtically louder than stock? It's so tough to tell on a youtube videos.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I heard the duals are extremely quiet. muzzy is one of the lowest noise and most hp pipes!

141 - 160 of 175 Posts