Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to sell my quad. I haven't ridden it yet and it has less than 10 hours in almost showroom condition. There isn't a thing wrong with it. I put on the TT handlebar and dash(just needs the Vapor computer) Rock Nerfs, Kawie Headlight guards and front bumper. Odi handgrips, all of which have never been used. I have the title in hands along with everything that comes with it as if you bought it new. The plastic is in 100% condition with no cracks or scratches. This quad is clean and is in pristine condition. I will have pictures soon but you can check my previous post for them. I have all the original parts as well. It needs nothing, it will go up on Ebay and CL. I live in Landover MD right down the street from the Redskins Stadium. $2600 without the bolt-ons. Price is firm though. Here is the Ebay listing with pictures

KFX700 KFX 700:eBay Motors (item 140368545200 end time Dec-25-09 15:30:15 PST)

·
Registered
445 Posts
thats cheap... nice ride!!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
wow man, sorry to see u leave so soon good luck with your sale

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD! They came and got it today. I really do miss it and probably will be getting another one when I'm in better position. Either the KFX 700 or the CanAm Renegade XXC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts