Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 and 2007 VForce SOLD

SOLD!

Green 2006 has Pro Armor Nerf Bars and a Dynojet Jet Kit Installed. $2500, FIRM

Black Marble 2007 has Steel Nerf Bars. $2800 FIRM

Both are in Excellent Condition.

Also have a set of 23" Skat Trak Extreme Hauler 10 Paddle Triple Buffed Tires on ITP aluminum wheels for $250 FIRM, Buyer of Quad gets first shot at tires. Will not sell seperately unless both quads are gone.

In Durant, Oklahoma

No Trades Please

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing wrong with either one, just need to sell something pretty quick. Have titles on both of them. Financed at local bank so I can get lien releases same day I pay them off.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
wow! good deal

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Possibly a stupid question but, How did you get the titles with a bank lien? It must be different in Oklahoma, I didn't think you could do that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In Oklahoma the owners keep the titles and the bank enters a lien that is printed on the title. When I pay them off the bank issues a lien release that is attached to the title so the new owner can register the vehicle in his name.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can you put up a pic of the tires? I would be interested in them if you still have them when the quads are sold. I'm only like 1 1/2 hrs away and could pick them up.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I'd take the black one if you can get it to me

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you put up a pic of the tires? I would be interested in them if you still have them when the quads are sold. I'm only like 1 1/2 hrs away and could pick them up.
I will if someone doesn't take them with one of the quads.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I'm 70448

I'm working 16-18 hrs a day right now, no time

if you can figure something out, let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts