Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i ATV for sale with low hours/miles! I purchased this Brand New in July of 2006 and have been the original owner since then. The Brute has just over 1500 miles on it along with 130 hours. Most of these miles are from trail riding in Wisconsin which I do two times a year with my uncle. It was mostly used for those rides and just riding around the farm, going to the pits with friends and some rides in the woods during the winter and has never been in deep mud or water. I am selling it because I basically don't ride it except for a few times a year and I would rather let someone else enjoy it that would ride it more or get more use out of it than I would. It has been very well taken care of and the fluids have been changed at the proper intervals and has had synthetic oil run in it since the first oil change. I also flushed the radiator and cooling system and added Engine Ice last winter. I haven't had any problems with it except for replacing the fan switch and a torn outside cv boot on the left rear cv axle. I changed the plastics to Lime Green about a year ago because I really liked the Lime Green but they were not offered in 2006 and was just getting bored with the silver plastics that it came with. It has 08 graphics on it along with the Team Green Special Edition sticker. The plastics are in Excellent shape which just minimal wear from riding. I have also added a few accessories to the Brute and they are all included in the auction. It has a K&N filter, Powermadd Handguards, VFJ stage 3 clutch with spider mod, Moose Rack Bag, 2" Ball, Warn 2500 Winch and a Battery Tender Lead for keeping the battery charged. I also have a Dynojet Kit that I was going to install but I never did and also have the stock filter that will come with it. The VFJ clutch mod I did to it is basically like a clutch kit in that it gets you up to speed much faster and allows you to get the full potential out of the clutch so you can achieve higher top end and better response or allows the belt to grab harder. Overall this is a great Brute Force 750 with many extras that has been very well taken care of and I know the buyer will enjoy it as much as I have! Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like to come by and look at it or drive it you are more than welcome to. My cell phone number is 515-341-0743 and my name is Cody or my e-mail is [email protected]

Also, I would be willing to deliver or meet the buyer within a reasonable radius.

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask me any questions because I will be gladly answer them!

Pictures can be seen at the following link:

2006 Brute Force 750 :: DSC00542.jpg picture by cholmes_12 - Photobucket

I am asking $5,000 OBO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought 06 750 brute and looking to dress it up, hate the woodland green or whatever they call it, yours looks great. Did u buy the new plastic kit at dealer and how much did u pay if u don't mind me asking. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts