Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Lime Green Brute Force 750 For Sale

I am wanting to sell my 2006 Brute Force 750 because I don't ride it enough anymore to keep it so I would rather see someone else enjoy it and would like to take the money and pay on my truck. It is in excellent shape and comes with several extras. I have installed a K&N Filter, Warn 2500 winch, Stage 3 clutch with spider mod, Team Green Plastics with 08' graphics, ODI Grips, Green Powermadd Handguards, Moose Rack Bag, and the fluids were changed to Amsoil/Engine Ice after the first oil change. The plastics are less than a year old with no cracks and only minimal light scratches. I also have the stock filter, Dynojet kit and several different jets, springs, and pilots if you have plans to add an exhaust or other performance add-ons. It still has the original tires on it. I bought it Brand New in the Fall of 06' and it has been well taken care of and have had no problems with it since I have owned it and it has never been rolled, flipped, or mudded so the buyer will not be disappointed. It has about 1,200 miles on the odometer and over half of the miles are from several trail rides in Wisconsin. I am located in North Central Iowa and I will be willing to meet or deliver it within a reasonable mileage if buyer so desires. The Brute is fast and a lot of fun with the extras I have added so don't miss out on this opportunity. I forgot to mention that I added a new battery along with a battery tender lead for a trickle charger.

I am asking $5,000 but am willing to work with someone if they are really interested and would like to get it moved soon so I am ready to part ways with it.

My e-mail is [email protected] if your interested and I can get you some pics if you would like. My number is 515-341-0743 if you would like to ask me any questions or want to come look at it.

Cody

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump....Still for Sale!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really wanting to part it out...What are you interested in for the aftermarket items?

·
Registered
380 Posts
im most interested in the VFJ clutch but if your not wanting to part it out no bigge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts