Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a prairie 360 with the belt light flashing. I have searched every where to find nothing on how to reset the light.
I know the procedure to swap the black and grey connectors undo the 2 pin as well. the issue i have with my prairie is that it only has one 4 pin connector were the black and grey should be. It does have the 2 pin for the switch and engine brake connector. hopefully I am not the only one with this issue.

I have talked to multiple mechanics and dealers no help any where.

·
Super Moderator
4,974 Posts
Switch is in the on position. I am an atv mechanic i have done every thing you can do checked all wiring i have done it all
If the reset procedure done correctly doesn't clear the fault code, the fault still exists. I assume this has been done but check that the switch isn't still open when in the ON position...many have come apart inside...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the reset procedure done correctly doesn't clear the fault code, the fault still exists. I assume this has been done but check that the switch isn't still open when in the ON position...many have come apart inside...
There is no grey and black connector to do the reset procedure. only one 4 pin connector

1 - 5 of 5 Posts