Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting for a buddy of mine. He has a nice low hour 07 Black Marble V he is wanting to sell He is wanting $3250 + Kentucky Sales tax. Nothing wrong with it, plastic is in very good shape. If you have any questions pm me I will get you his info and you can call or e-mail him. The bike is stock as far as I know. :tup: It is possible, he might do some trades also, you will have to talk with him though.

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Sale tax? I've never seen a private seller asking for sale tax. Why not include it in the price. Nice deal though.

I agree. I live in Texas and I've bought a used quad from 2 different states (one from Louisiana and one from Georgia) and I didn't have to pay sales tax in any state (including Texas).

·
Registered
47 Posts
wow thats cheap.. if i didnt buy a superchaerger for my jeep last week i would buy it

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what he told me to put, you can talk to him about it if you would like pm me for info.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Never seen black, Pretty bike, If he has a Tax Id No# or dealer the buyer will pay the tax if a KY resident, If out of state just make a one price sold at, then the seller pays the tax..thats what happens in indiana I have to deall with it all the time and a pain in the azz at that this year they want it all in Jan instead of quarters and state wonders why there broke...

They will be rich in Feb and the small business guy will be broke and fubard.
Dumb azz Governor here, and remember this name as there talking for him trying the big White house here in a few years...Mitch Daniels,. He is a likeable guy but wow ive seen some dumb chit out of cat...sold our toll roads:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts