Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

I have a 2007 750 bruteforce that I am having some issues with. It spits and sputters under throttle, the whole range. When I unhook my snorkle it runs incredible. I have a 2" MIB snorkle setup, K&N with prefilter, dynatdc cdi, slip on HMF performance series, Dynojet kit with 136 front, 142 rear 2 turns (recommended by dynojet). I have tried all different setups with the jet kit and non seem to clear up the issue. I can only assume that it is not getting enough air. Should I go to a 3" snorkle. Any help would be fantastic

·
Super Moderator
12,576 Posts
Any recommendations by DynoJet can be disregarded, because you're running snorkels.
Either add more air, or less fuel.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not sure what area u live in or the elevation,but that plays a role in snorkels and rejetting . If ur at or below sea level , then u could get away with a 2" intake snorkel according to our southern friends , but a 2 1/2" intake or a 3" intake with some air restriction would be better and easier to rejet with snorkels. Tons of threads on the net . I could never dial in the 2" intake by rejetting .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts