Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 prairie 360 check belt light problems ( please more info)

i cant get my check bet light to go off 4wd light stays on and wont rev up or go over 7mph i have tried to rest it and it hasnt worked someone said i might need to buy a new igniter but cant afford a new one, does anyone know what all years that will inter cahnge for it? or someone know what else i should try? or i would sell it tomorrow for $2300 if i dont sell it tomorrow i might buy i used igniter for it if i can find what other years i can use thanks you can email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
You are in the "Limp Mode" that is why you can't go over 7mph and the 4wd lite stays on.
Not sure if the 360 is set up like the Brutes but if the belt lite reset doesn't reset the belt lite then pull the CVT cover (key off) and see if the Belt has tripped the belt lever inside the CVT Cover. If this lever is in the "off" position then return it to the "on" position. Then check your Belt.
After everything is reinstalled then turn the Key on, if the belt lite is still on , do a belt reset again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the switch is on under the cvt i did everything like that all ready but light will not go off and wont reset at all i have did everything in the reset troubling anyone know what else there is to do?? and what years of the igniter i can use on mine if i need to buy one? (will one off the 05 work? but i need to know for sure dont want to waste money i dont have?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts