Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is guys. I really owe my Dad a lot for this bike. Thanks to Rm-stator, Lte, All balls, Klim, tribal carbon fiber, fox shocks, Dayco belts, G4 graphics, spider grips, Dwt, and itp tires.

·
Registered
445 Posts
that is clean, how do those floats ride?

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
i love the grey plastic....

where did you get the belt housing.. it looks like a carbon fiber one or something???

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Pretty fancy there mister. B) Good Luck in your series.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is actually silver maier, but in reality it looks grey. The belt cover is spray painted with krylon. It matched my plastic perfect, like you cant even tell the difference.

The floats are excellent as well. I have been using them since lafayette, tn race and at the end of the year we finally have it dialed perfect. Works also built an awesome rear shock for me.:D

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Nice V there Jordan!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Damn thats nice! Love the blue LTE's What did you do with yous LTE's from last season?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Duey, the itp quadcross fronts are definately the best front tire i've ran. Nothing turns as smooth as them. They are not dartly like center ribbed tires. I used x-rex before these and they are not even close to comparing to these. Also the itp sidewalls are 2x thicker.

Those are the same cans from last year, they were just redone and powdercoated.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Jordan very sweet indeed. Cant believe I missed this post and you didnt tell me :lol:. Hope I can get mine to look alomost that nice. Trying for the Green and Blue Scheme.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts