Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Holy shit!!! We had a blast. Thought I would start a thread about this party that happens every year... I love the keystone lite so I'm just checking in and will post pics tomorrow...hope the pics of the concert in the dirt are viewable in the main jet.

Edit: ya cant really see anything in the pics of the concert so I think I can just post em up here, you can only tell what they are doing.
The pics are all from my phone. most of em are just showing the amount of people there, from coming off the highway going to the meadows where we camped. Most of the time there is only about 100 people in the whole 20,000 acres...
I dont know how y'all take pics and vids of everything while you're riding. I'm having too much fun riding to want to stop and snap a photo. Guess someone needs to buy me a GoPro.

off the highway

going down the main road

some campsite

cool jeep

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cleared out

coming into the meadows

cool sign...they were all over the place

Crawlers...my favorite part

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
campsite

concert on the dirt...

they had some interesting shirts/hoodies

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the flasher one that you cant really see anything in....it was a whole lot better not looking at a picture...phone cameras suck...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The last nite just before we left, I went over to the guy who was playing all the good music the whole weekend. (Willie, Waylon, Cash, 80's:wub:) .

They were 100 or so yards away but we could hear the music like it was right next to us. Come to find out it was coming from his badass Teryx. it had a nice system with some 10's in a box. He mentioned that he wanted a VFJ clutch for his ride and an 840...He was about to hop on mine and try out a bbk and clutch on a V when my wife drove up and said it was time to go...at 3am...she was tired so we left.:rolleyes:
He said he was a member here and I think he said his name was Trash Collecter? something like that...it was kinda fuzzy. I couldnt find him in the members search...So if you are reading this, send me a pm...you can still take for a spin sometime.:)

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
all i picked out of the whole thread was "KEYSTONE LIGHT"

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics...looks like a good (BUT DUSTY) time!

When I first started reading this thread, I thought it was going to be about the annual drag racing that they do on the sandbars along the river up there in the TX Panhandle. Are you going to that event this year? If so, please post some pics when you do!!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is that event Mikey...I didnt take any pics of the racing...I was too busy riding...and the sand flats that they race on was too crowded...took 3 hours to go 1 mile because you are waiting in line:mad:...so we went somewhere else and hit the trails and climbed stuff...actually, I think this whole thread is kinda boring, cause there is no pics or vids of the racing...:cool:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts