Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 brute force 750 the belt light came on solid so I figured it was just the warning to check the belt. About 10 miles later it wouldn't move and I just heard a spinning sound. So I shut it off and the belt light was still on solid but it moved and ran fine. So today I replaced the belt and now it appears to be in limp mode with the belt light flashing, I tried to reset the belt light several times but it wont reset. Anyone got any ideas of what could be wrong?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I have a 2011 brute force 750 the belt light came on solid so I figured it was just the warning to check the belt. About 10 miles later it wouldn't move and I just heard a spinning sound. So I shut it off and the belt light was still on solid but it moved and ran fine. So today I replaced the belt and now it appears to be in limp mode with the belt light flashing, I tried to reset the belt light several times but it wont reset. Anyone got any ideas of what could be wrong?
Posted in the wrong forum - John don't have time right now.
You should post your question in the brute forum. Did you reset the belt trip switch inside the belt cover ? The switch should be set towards the rear of the quad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts