Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 brute force 750 the belt light came on solid so I figured it was just the warning to check the belt. About 10 miles later it wouldn't move and I just heard a spinning sound. So I shut it off and the belt light was still on solid but it moved and ran fine. So today I replaced the belt and now it appears to be in limp mode with the belt light flashing, I tried to reset the belt light several times but it wont reset. Anyone got any ideas of what could be wrong?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I have a 2011 brute force 750 the belt light came on solid so I figured it was just the warning to check the belt. About 10 miles later it wouldn't move and I just heard a spinning sound. So I shut it off and the belt light was still on solid but it moved and ran fine. So today I replaced the belt and now it appears to be in limp mode with the belt light flashing, I tried to reset the belt light several times but it wont reset. Anyone got any ideas of what could be wrong?
Posted in the wrong forum - John don't have time right now.
You should post your question in the brute forum. Did you reset the belt trip switch inside the belt cover ? The switch should be set towards the rear of the quad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
dman66
Kawasaki ATV Forum
KawieRiders.com is the largest Kawasaki ATV owner's forum with information for the Kawasaki KFX700, Brute Force, Prairie, Bayou, Mojave, Lakota and older model Kawasaki ATV's!
Full Forum Listing