Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to be upfront I normally only deal with stock units but I decided to change my game up on the build I bought and am rebuilding. I bought this with the motor removed and completely disassembled. Its a 2012 BF 750I with the following upgrades. 90mm CP pistons 840 kit, Ported, polished, shaved heads, Webcam camshafts (I think, 504 grind), Kibblewhite spring kit, HMF exhaust 3/4 slip on, 28x10x14 wheels and tires, highlifter lift kit, updated clutch.......NO PROGRAMMER. My question is with all this there should be a programmer on the unit? I just reassembled last night at 1230 and when I start I have to give unit some throttle to run. I'm guessing because it doesn't have a programmer. The Million Dollar question.....What one would be the best for this setup? And of the preprogrammed or ill have to download a map? Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
I would try to contact vforcejohn at Interstate Motorsports - Tell him you are from kawieriders web site and not facebook.
I think he sells MSD programmers with fuel maps - tell him what you have as far as engine / exhaust mods, and size tires your running. He can hook u up.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yea I was thinking the same thing contact John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts